12.

Vic

The first thing I saw when Lynn and Tay pulled me into the hallway was Kellin, in a bra and panties, they actually looked really adorable dancing around like that but then, I heard what they were singing and my heart stopped completely. It was my song, Kellin was my mystery dancer. A grin spread on my face as I watched for a little but before I realized what was actually going on. There Kellin stood, a look of horror on their face as they looked around. I did too and saw the pictures of their dick, covering the lockers.

"Lynn, what the fuck did you two do?" I demanded.

"Come on Pretty Lady," I heard Justin tell Kellin quietly as he tugged her out of the school.

"Kellin's your fucking stepsister! How the hell could you ever do this to her?" I demanded, glaring at the two girls. "What did she ever fucking do to you? To take pictures of her naked and post them around the school? Seriously!?" I yelled, not even caring if I was making a scene in the middle of the hall and everyone was looking at us. I knew they both couldn't stand Kellin but I didn't think they would do something like this. This was like shit that would happen in Carrie or something. I couldn't believe that they would stoop so low and do something like this.

I knew they were assholes but not- I didn't think they'd do this.

Lynn just smirked, "This is what happens when you choose a guy who doesn't know what he is, over me." She said before leaving with Tay in tow.

I rolled my eyes, I couldn't believe they would ever do something like this. I need to talk to Kellin, she was probably absolutely humiliated. Who knew how she was feeling right now? I mean her naked body was splayed all across the school without her consent and that was fucked up. But, I will definitely admit, she looked absolutely adorable in her bra and panties. I had always found her incredibly cute, ever since I met her. Every time we spoke, the girl seemed so sweet and down to earth.

One of the only reasons I didn't break up with Lynn was because when we were dating I would have an excuse to see Kellin. Go to her room for a few minutes, acting like I was lost or didn't know where Lynn was, just so that I could see her. After I dumped Lynn, I had been racking my brain on finding excuses to see Kellin and now, I had one. Which made everything so much better.

I left the school quickly and looked around the parking lot, except I couldn't find her anywhere. That thought in mind, I knew Justin had taken her home and I really needed to talk to her now.

I jumped into my car and sped to Kellin's house as quickly as I could without going too far over the speed limit. The whole drive I thought about what I was going to say to her. How was I going to start this conversation? Was I just going to just tell her that I wanted her to give her the record deal? Would I tell her that she was going to be okay? That her stepsisters were assholes? How was I going to talk to her? I was literally freaking out the whole time I drove.

Once I got to the house I took a deep breath and stared at her house for a few minutes.

"Fuck it," I muttered and got out of the car and hurried inside without even knocking. Which probably was a bad idea but at this point, I had only goal and that was to talk to Kellin.

"W-why would they do that?" I heard Kellin cry. "I-I knew th-that they were a-assholes but Jus-just do they hate me that much?"

"I know Kells, and I'm so sorry," her best friend said.

"And in front of Vic of all people! And why does m-my gender matter? Wh-who cares if I-I have a dick or not?" She sobbed and that's when I decided to step into her room.

I gave her a small smile even though she hadn't noticed me yet, "I don't care if you have a dick or not." I said quietly, my smile growing even bigger as she turned to me, her eyes, red rimmed, growing wide.