22.

I can feel you through the thick skin I created. And you still see through the lines that I write. It's more concerning that I fall out of place I'm searching for the right side of grace. And now I fall down, fall down. I never think I am wrong.

I had a very thick skin, I had to if I didn't want to get hurt by the inconsiderate assholes around me, yet Vic somehow got passed those, he saw my very core and he loved all of it. He loved me for me and every single time I fell down, he picked my back up and, and he loved me. He loved me more than anything in the world, he has for years now, and I loved him. He saw through my faults and loved me still. And that's why, my heart will always belong to him.

Vic gave me a long kiss as we stood in front of the doors to the school.

"You're so old," I whispered against his lips. "Old man."

Today was Vic's eighteenth birthday and in the hour and a half that I've been with him, I couldn't stop giving him shit for it. My boyfriend chuckled against my lips, biting it softly.

"I'm eighteen, that's not that old you know." He said, playing with my little pig tail. "You're turning eighteen in a few months."

I grinned and kissed him once again before we went into the school, "I know! I'm honestly so excited too! I get to be out of that prison and I can just stay with you and kiss you and sleep with you and we can do dorky things together. Like we can do couples yoga and we can do cute things together." I told him, my voice raising an octave as I dragged him down the hall way, stepping over the foot that was kicked out to trip me. In the past month, I had become the queen at dodging assholes who were trying to trip me as well as idiots.

"Slow down Baby Girl," Vic said with a laugh and I shook my head, I had to get to my locker to get his birthday present.

"You're going to love what I got you," I gushed once we were there and pulled him close to me, rubbing my nose against him.

"I told you I didn't want anything," he sighed. "I didn't want you to waste your mon-"

"Babe, it's not wasting if I'm getting something for the love of my life," I said cheekily and leaned in, giving him a kiss, biting his bottom lip, tugging at it. Vic laughed and put his hands on my chest.

"Woah there Princess," he chuckled. "How about we save that for when we're oh, I dunno... not at school and can't get in trouble?"

I gave him a lusty look, wrapping my arms around his waist, pushing my hands in the butt pocket. "Come on, no one really cares. We're practically... invisible." I said, saying the last word quietly as it hit me. Vic was invisible because of me.

Once he started dating me he went from being the coolest guy in school, the one who everyone talked to and loved, to being the guy that was invisible. He was now just known as the guy dating me. The weirdo.

That's what I had been called after everything went down.

"Babe, don't," Vic said quietly and I shook my head.

"No, it's fine, it's fine," I murmured and opened my locker, quickly pulling out Vic's present. I checked to make sure it was there still and smiled as it was. "Alright, here's part one." I told him, Vic arched an eyebrow.

"How many parts are there?" He questioned, taking the bag from me. I gave my boyfriend a mysterious smile and said nothing as I waited for him to take the gift out. Vic let out a dramatic sigh and pulled out the paper before pulling the sweatshirt out and laughed loudly as he read it.

"I think it's perfect, what do you say?" I asked him.

"If you think I'm hot you should meet my girlfriend?" He read, laughing a little.