Your safe know

Maddie's POV

       I was getting back from math class witch was my last class. I didn't want to go back home because I new that dad would be drunk. I tried calling my friends to see if I could go to there houses but they said they were busy with family stuff.

    I walked home and as I opened the door my dad got up and through he first thing he saw at me. Witch was a beer bottle. I ducked before the bottle could hit me. I then felt someone hit my it the back of the head I fell on the glass and everything went dark.

     I woke up in my living room floor. My father just went into the bathroom room. This was my chance I tried to run to my room. When I ran up stairs to my room. I opened my door to the bathroom and locked it. I grabbed my phone with was on the counter in my bathroom. I called my big sis Tessa.

Tessa. Hey girl what's up

Maddie. Dad is drunk and throwing thing at me and hurting me

Tessa. OMG I will call someone

Maddie. Please don't he will hurt you

Tessa. NO I AM NOT GOING TO LET MY LITTLE SIS GET ABUSED BY HER DAD JACK IS GOING TO PICK YOU UP I JUST BOTE THE TICKETS.

Maddie. Tessa I love you

Tessa. I love you to

Tessa. Jack will be here in an hour just hang tight lil sis

Maddie. Ok

Maddie. can you stay in the phone with me

Tessa. Of course

(Skip to an hour)

    I heard a nock on the door. My dad opened the door. I walked down stairs to see Jake. I go back in my room and get a my stuff ( some clothes, all my makeup, my note book of all my songs, my guitar and key board.) I had a lot of he stuff there because I would stay with Tessa on Thanksgiving and end up stay there for a mouth so I did have to get a lot of stuff just important things.

    I heard my dad screaming at Jake and ran down stairs. DAD GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM I screamed. My dad look at me with surprised. I ducked hing he was going to hit me. But all he said was WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT He screamed back. THE POLICE ARE GOING TO BE HERE IN TEN MINUTES THAT'S WHAT I screamed. He slapped me as hard as he could and started punching me while Jake tried vet him off of me. When Jake got him of he grabbed me stuff and me and ran to the car and drove as fast as he could to the air port.

(5 hours past)

Jake's POV

     It's been about 5 hours since we left Maddie's house. Omg I didn't know her dad did this stuff to her I would have saved her years ago I say to my self.

     Maddie started tell me about her past. I was so shocked. Every builled her and abused her at school and at home. The teacher abused her not because she did something wrong but just to do it and the kids would beat her up and call her name's. And then everyday even on weekends she would come home to her dad being drunk and he would throw things at her and bunch her beat her.

     I then saw her starting to cry. I looked at her and hugged her then said it's ok your safe know. She looked at me and the. We finally got on the plane. She was from  Hollywood FL.