Life is a mistory

Alex's POV

She looks at me and gives me a big hug. I have a surprise I told her. It's in the closet. She runs in the closet and she opens it with a big smile on her face. A giant Teddy bar fell on top of her. She then picked it up and gave it a big hug

     Omg thank you so much Alex Maddie said with a big smile on her face

Maddie's POV

Alex got me a giant Teddy bar. I gave it a big huge and thanked Alex.

Then we both walked out of the room. You guys good all the boys say with a smile. Yeah I say while looking at Alex I'm more then ok.

WHO WANTS GO WATCH A MOVIE Jack screams. IT'S GOING TO BE A SCARY MOVIE MADDIE He screams. I smile and say I will go but only this one time. I absolutely hate scary movie everyone new that.

We got in the team 10 van and drove to the movie theater. Of course I sat in the back. All of the pillows and blankets were still on the floor so me and Alex lead on the floor. Alex's lead on my stomach while I run my fingers through his hair. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. He then slowly went to sleep.

Marcus Emilio can you get me a sharpie please I whispered to them so I don't wake up Alex's. They look at me confused and get a sharpie. I grabbed Alex's hand and drew a heart on his heart on his wrists that said Malex under it.

He then stared to move. I got scared and put his hand down. He just wrapped his arms around my waist again. I sighed in relief and quietly laugh to my self.

We then get to the movie theater. I wake up Alex. No he says. You have to get up we are at the theater I say laughing. Don't laugh at me he says while looking up at me with a fact mad face. Witch makes me laugh even more. Ok ok we have to get up I say trying not to laugh anymore.

Me and Alex were the last out of the van. As I get out of the van I feel someone grab my ass. I laugh knowing that it was Alex then turned around and blew him a kiss. He smiled and we walked into the theater.

I toldly forgot that we were watching a scary movie so is was excited. Why are you so excited Tessa and the other girls say. We are watching a scary movie Erika says. I then immediately stop jumping up and down. And get scared. Why did we have to go to a scary movie I asked Jake. It's fine you will be find he says laughing.

Tessa, Alissa, and Erika's POV

Whats that in your wrists we all say laughing a little. Alex lifts his hand up so he could see what they were talking about. Alissa looked over at Maddie who was blushing. Alex looked at Maddie and walked away acting like nothing happened. We all laughed and walked to the candy.