Smile

Alex's POV

I woke up before Maddie. I walked into the kitchen know one was awake. The Skye was still dark. I look at me phone and see that it is 4:00 in the morning. I walk out side to the pool. I sip my hand into the pool. It was cold but warm. I took all of my stuff out of my pockets and took off my shirt and jumped into the pool.

As I got up from the water I heard a noise from outside the pool. I looked over to the kitchen and the lights were on. I then see Maddie walking to the door. She stops at the door and leans on the door frame then smiles. I smile back. Hey she says laughing a little. Hey I said smiling. What are you doing up at 4:00 in the morning Alex she said. I could sleep so I just walked outside and decided to go in the pool. Oh really she said slowly walking towards me. Yeah I said looking at her while she takes her clothes off and she is left in her painted and bra. Can I join she asked. She asked as she sights on the side off the pool. I swim in between her legs. She runs her fingers through my hair. Yeah I say as I wrap my arms around her waist and slowly pull her in. She wraps her arms around my neck still running her fingers through my hair. I slowly kiss her neck she slowly leans her head back and wraps her legs around my waist. She then looks at me with a smile and kisses me. I lick her bottom lip to ask to let me in but she doesn't let me. I then tickle her waist and she laughs. I slip my younger in her mouth. We have a make out session for about 5 minutes.

Maddie's POV

I wanted to teas him so I didn't let him in. He then tickled me and I laugh then he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I smiled when he pulled away he whispered in my ear. Will you be mine Maddie Brooks. I look at him and smile yes and kiss him again. I love you Maddie Brooks he says I love you more Alex Lauge I say. We stay in the pool for a little longer and just talk. When we get out of the pool.

I walked in the room and walk into the closet. I then feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. You can were one of my shirts Alex whispers in my ear. I sit down on the bed and wait for Alex to get my a shirt. I finally finds something it was actually a hoodie.

It was his dark blue and white tidied hoodie that I got him when we went to Disney Land

It was his dark blue and white tidied hoodie that I got him when we went to Disney Land. Then he took off his shirt and walked to the bed. I turned on the TV. Ladies and the tramp was on. That was Alex's favorite Disney movie. He wrapped his arms around me. I then lay on his bare chest and kissed his abs. He smile and then I lead on my pillow. Alex then decided to lay on my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair and he kissed my stomach.

I was so happy with him and I never wanted him to leave.

Alex's POV

I never want to let go of her Never I say to my self. We then fall asleep again.

When I woke I didn't see Maddie anywhere. I got up and but on a hoodie and walked out into the kitchen. I then see her dancing to some music and singing. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind. She jumped. Omg Alex you scared the crap out of me. I'm sorry he said while laughing.