It hurts

Maddie's POV

Alex just brought me to our room. I was in so much pain. He set me down on the bed and walked in the bathroom. He brought a wet towel, he unwrapped his shirt are my thigh. As he took the shirt he rubes my thigh gently then wrapped the warm towel around my thigh. He then went out of the room.

( 30 minutes later)

Alex came walking in with all of his stuff. Hey sooo where should I put this he said while laughing. I smiled and laughed. Then there was this shoots pain in my leg again. I screamed in pain. Alex dropped everything and ran over to the bed. He put his hand on my thigh and grabbed his phone. He was calling an uber. He then picked me up and he ran outside and put me in the uber. We arrived at the ER an hour later. He then picked me up again and he ran in the room with me screaming in pain. The first doctor that saw us got a bed and put me on it. I was more scared then in pain. I grabbed Alex's hand and they rushed us in a room. As soon as we were a couple of feet away they pulled Alex away. ALEX ALEX ALEX I screamed. I was so scared and in more pain. I looked down at the bed I was on. There was blood puled of blood under my thigh. I screamed in pain and then everything went black.

Alex's POV

My heart broke as I heard her scream my name. I just broke down and cried. I then walked to the waiting room. I got a call from AJ.

AJ: WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO AND WHERE IS MADDIE

Alex: Calm down I brought her to the ER she was in so much pain and I couldn't handle it. So I called and uber and I am in the waiting room.

AJ: Ok Ok I am on my way and I'm bringing the girls.

Alex: Ok

AJ's POV

I ran to the girls room. GET YOUR STUFF WE NEED TO LEAVE KNOW GET IN THE CAR ERIKA IS DRIVING I screamed. The girls ran over to me and I just slowly fell on the floor and cried. what happen Alex took her to the ER we have to go right know so go get your stuff and get in the car I said. I was the only one who packed for over night We ran to the car and Erika drove as fast as she could to the ER. When we got there we ran into the waiting room. I then see Alex crying we all ran over to him. what happen where is she we all said. she is in the room we can't go in he said while crying. She screamed my name as he looks up at us with tears running down his cheeks.

We look at him confused a little. I had in my and they were rushing her to the room and then they pulled me back and the she screamed my name as loud as she could. I tried to run to her but they pulled away. Then I just sat on the floor crying. And then i got up and walked into the waiting room where I could still here her screaming and then she stopped.

Alex's POV

The doctor comes out and say Alex Lange. I shoot up and run over to him. She wants to see you. I turn around and see AJ and Erika and Tessa and Alissa. They nod at me and I run to her room. When I get to her room I slowly open the door. Alex I hear Maddie say Yes I say with excitement. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. I then put her hand against my forehead and started crying. No please don't cry I hear Maddie say I look up at her. She runs her fingers through my hair. I don't want to see you sad she say. The girls are hear and so is AJ they left without telling anyone they are really worried especially Tessa. Can you go get Tessa please Maddie say as a tear run downs her cheek. I wipe the tear and walk out of the room to get Tessa.

Hey Tessa she wants to see you Tessa quickly got up and ran to her room.

Tessa's POV

I heard Alex say she wanted me. I have never run that fast in my life. When I got to her room I slowly opened the door. Mads I say. Yes Tes she said with a smile. Omg I am so happy you are ok I say while a tear rolls down my cheek. I am scared Maddie says while she starts crying. I walk up next to her and lay next to her. I am here all the way I say. Everything is going to be ok I say while another tear rolls down my cheek. How is AJ she asked. Um...he didn't take it very when Alex told him. He has stuff for over night. Oh can I see him. Yeah I will go get him. 

AJ's POV

     Tessa walked over to me and said she wanted to see me. And then she said that her and Alex and Alissa are going to go. Ok I say walking to her room. I opened the door and saw her the most beautiful girl ever. I set my stuff on the couch next to her. Hey she said. Hey I say with a tear running down y cheek. I thought your were going to die I say walking over to her. But I'm ok she said grabbing my hand. I sat in the chair next to her. So how are you feeling I say. Like crap she said while laughing. I whipped her tear that was running down her cheek.  She slowly fell asleep with my hand in her's. 

(10 minutes later)

    She screamed and I shot up it's ok i'm right here it's ok Mads i'm right here I whispered to her. She cried into my chest. It was just a dream I said no it felt so real she said. It...it hurts she whispered to me. I then walk back to the couch but she stops me and can you stay with me. she moves a little and pats next to her I walk over to her and lay next to her. she pulls me closer and lays on my chest. I kiss her head and she falls asleep. I then slowly fall asleep. 

Maddie's POV

     I wake up and see AJ. I smile and wake him up. AJ I whispered. Mmmm he said while rubbing his eyes. You have to wake up I say. We were inches apart. I then looked into his big brown eyes and he looked into my blue yes. I then slowly got off of him. Hey Maddie what are you doing I'm getting my cloths on I say. But he says. The doctor said I can go home today I say with excitement. Really he says.

       The doctor comes in. Are you ready he says with a smile. Yes I say getting up slowly. AJ called an uber. We finally got in the uber and drove back home.

Sorry its so short

Thanks for reading

Love you guys