Missing

Maddie's POV

    I opened the door and no one is home. I figured they were out or something. I go into me and Alex's room and looked around but he wasn't in there. I called no answer. I then ran up to AJ's room.

      Were is everyone I say worried. They are out that's what Jake told me. Why isn't Alex answering my call I say worriedly. I don't maybe he is doing something he said, but he always answer my calls  

        I ran around the house ALEX I screamed. I then started crying. AJ saw me and ran towards me. I called him again no answer. I then called Tessa she answered right away.

Maddie. Hey d- do you know w-where A-Alex is

Tessa. No I thought he was at the house he said he was going to wait till you got home and the rn be was going ot take you out

Maddie. Well he isn't at the house and I've called him twice. I am starting to get worried. He usually answers my calls right away but they got straight to voicemail

Tessa. Ok we will be home soon just keep trying to call him.

Maddie. O-Ok

Tessa's POV

      I hung up the phone and ran back into In-An-Out. Who was that Chad and Anthony asked. It was Maddie. She said Alex isn't at home and she has tried to call him, but he isn't answering his phone. We have to leave. I say worriedly. Everyone runs out of the restraint. We get in he car.

      When we get to the house I open the door before Jake could stop the truck. I ran to the front door and opened it. I then saw the door to Maddie and Alex's door opened. I walked in and saw Maddie crying. I ran up to her. I don't know were he is she says. We looked around the house.

     I then heard someone in the backyard. I grabbed Maddie and we both ran outside. We looked around and could find anyone.

     A second after we both felt ice cold water drip down our backs we look up at the roof and there be is. ALEX LANGE GET DOWN HERE RIGHT KNOW I screamed.

Maddie's POV

      ALEX LANGE GET DOWN HERE RIGHT KNOW Tessa screamed. I just ran inside crying. Why would he scary me like that.

Tessa's POV

      I see Maddie run inside the house crying. I look up at Alex who is very confused and worried. What happen he asked.
Why would you do that Alex I screamed angrily. I ran back to Maddie who was in her room shaking and crying.

Maddie's POV

     I hear someone running towards my room I looked up and see Tessa. Tessa I was so scared I say still crying. I know sweet I know I was scared to Tessa say while pulling me in for a hug. Why would he do that I asked while sipping a tear. I don't know she said sadly.

Alex's POV

     Fuck what have I don't I say to myself. I walk down from the roof and walk into the house. Everyone looked at me and said what did you do Alex. You made her cry everyone said. I don't know I said. I walked to our room.

     I knocked on the door. No one answered I knocked on it again. What do you want I hear Tessa say. I want to talk to Maddie please. Fine I hear Maddie say. I could tell she was crying witch broke my heart even more.

   I opened the door and saw Maddie crying and Tessa hugging her. Tessa looked at me and walked out of the room and closed the door.

      I walked over to Maddie. You scared me so much she said. I thought I lost you forever she said while a tear runs down her cheek. I whip her tear I would never leave you I whispered in her ear. Which sends chills down her back.

Sorry it's so short

Thanks for reading

XOXOX