DANIEL SKYE!!!!😘💜

Alex's POV

I get up at five and Maddie is already awake I run out side of our room and go out front. I call Daniel.

Alex: hey when are you going to be here

Daniel: riiiiiiiiiiiight

I see a car pull up in our drive way

Daniel: now

I hang up and run over to him and give him a hug. It's been a minute Daniel says sarcastically. Yeah man I say calling Jake to come outside and take Daniel's stuff. Hey man what's up Jake say to Daniel while giving him a man hug. I then sneak Daniel in the house. I tell him to go sit on the couch and go watch some TV and I will bring her out ok. He looks at me and walks to the couch.

All of the members greet him. Hey what's going on its been for ever Tessa say while giving him a hug. Hey man Tristan says while gibing him a hug. Hey Danny Alissa says as she jumps on him and gives him a big hug. Daniel you have changed Alissa Daniel whispers. Why are you whispering she says while laughing. Daniel points to me and Maddie's room. Oh I forgot Alissa whispers while laughing a little.

Maddie's POV

I hear all of the team 10 members talking to some but I didn't care so I just went back to looking at Daniels Instagram and listening to his music.

Ten minutes later

Alex comes running in our room. Hey I say while laughing hey you want to watch a movie he asked. Yeah sure what movie your favorite the lion King he looks at me and I look at him and laugh you know me so well I say while getting out of bed and walking out of the room.

I see everyone sitting on the couch and then I look at Alex then I see Jake behind me and I get scared. I stopped what the fuck is going on I say looking at everyone. I don't know you tell me a boy says he sounds so familiar. I look at the boy as he stains up and there he was the most beautiful human being in the world. I ran back into my room as fast as I could. I did was in so much shock i was scared I would say something stupid.

Alex's POV

I walked her out of the room and told her we were going to watch the lion King witch is her favorite Disney movie. She see everyone and then she asked why the fuck is going on. Then Daniel says I don't know you tell me.

She just runs to the room. I look at Daniel confused and so is everyone else. I run after her as she goes in our room. Maddie are you OK I ask standing in front of the door. Yeah I just can't breath she said. Can I come in maddie I ask opening the door and see her crying.

I close the door and lock it behind me. I run over to her and kiss her. What's wrong I asked worriedly. Did you do this she asked yes I say looking at my lap. She just kisses my neck. Thank you she said kissing my lips. Why did you run away I asked I was scared and in shocked I thought I was going to say something wrong so I jsut left.

So you like it I say moving closer to her. Yes she says seductively. I then start kissing her neck. I like this better she says. I then find her sweet spot. She then takes off my shirt and leaves three big hickeys on my neck and stomach. Well do you want to see him I asked as I get of off her. Yeah she says shacking a little. It's ok I say kissing her neck.

Maddie's POV

I slowly open the door and see everyone by the couch. I run into Daniels arm and he caches me I wrap my legs around his waist. Thank you I whispered into his ear and crying.

I then get off of him and look at everyone. Sorry about that I was just scared and thought i'w as going to say something wrong so is just left but I say shipping my tears. Awww erika says while hugging me then everyone starts hugging me. I can't breath I say oh everyone say while backing away. Thank you I say to Alex and Daniel. ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT KNOW Daniel says and looks at me like he is mad. What what's wrong I say. He grabs my neck. What the fuck is this ALEX he screams at Alex. Um I would say anything. Alex takes off his shirt and Daniel's mouth drops. MADDIE WHAT IS THIS YOU BOH ARE IN BIG TROUBLE he say sarcasticly. No no please I say it won't happen again. What Maddie no Alex says. It was my fault I say it was a joke Daniel says laughing. I hug him. You guys are cute he says while looking at me and Alex. Alex then squeezes my ass. Ow I say everyone looks at me. Then I look at Alex. Sorry he says laughing.