Find out

I was half way home and I my phone buzzes. I new it was Alex but I didn't answer. I then got a call from Jake, didn't answer. I then got a call from Tessa. I had to answer it she is my big sister. I answered it

Tessa: where did you go?

Maddie: I'm almost home

Tessa: WHAT!! why did you go what happened?

Maddie: I will tell you later and can you do me a favor please?

Tessa: yeah sure what is it

Maddie: tell Alex I can't share a room with him anymore ( I start to cry)

Tessa: what why??

Maddie: I will tell you went you guys get home just please Tessa for me please

Tessa: ok and Maddie don't forget that I love you and you have my full support on anything you want to do I really do love you little sis

Maddie: I know I love you to big sis

Tessa's POV

Well I don't know what happened to Maddie but she got an uber and went home so we have to leave I say to Jake. What why did she go Alex asked almost about to cry. I don't know Alex I say sadly. Ok well we better leave know Jake says. Everyone gets up and we head back to the team 10 van.

I pull Alex to he side I also need to tell you something I say sadly. Ok what is it he says confused. She told me to tell you that she doesn't want to share a room with anyone right know I say looking at the ground. Oh um ok Alex says with a tear rolling down his cheek. I'm sorry Alex I don't know what got in to her but as soon as we get home I will figure it out ok I promise Alex I say while hugging him. I promise I say as we walk back to the van.

Jake saw Alex crying. Is everything OK he asked confused and worried at the same time. I looked at Alex. Yeah everything is fine he say while walking to the back of the van. He looked out the window the whole ride home. Are you sure you are OK I say sadly. Yeah I'm fine Alex says as we pull up to the drive way. Ok well if you ever need anything you know were my room is on I say walking out of the van.

I turned around and didn't see Alex get out of the van I walked back tot the van. Are you coming I asked. No I'm going to stay in here for a little while he said. Ok I say walking back in he house.

I walked over to Maddie's room and I could hear someone crying. I knocked on the door. Maddie are you in there I say. Yeah she said. Can I come in please I asked. The door is unlocked she said. I opened the door to see her laying on her bed crying with Alex's hoddie on. What happened Maddie why did you leave I asked. I didn't know what to do I was scared and I didn't know how to take it Maddie says crying even more. What are you talking about what didn't you know how to handle I asked. Maddie please I want to help please tell me I bagged. AJ and Alex they both want to be with me and I don't know what to do I said. Why don't you talk to them I say. Alex is in the van and AJ is in his room it's your choice to make I know you will make the right chose I say and if that doesn't do anything then I will help you through it step by step just try it first for me please I say kissing her on the forehead and walking out of the room.

Maddie's POV

I looked around the room and picked out some clothes.