Scared

Maddie's POV

When we got back to the team 10 house. Jake and all the team 10 members were getting ready to go to the insane asylum.

Me and Ericka ran upstairs to get ready to go. When we were done we walked down stairs I looked at Alex and he looked at me but no one new we were looking at each other. Everyone walked to the team 10 van.

As I was walking out of the door I felt someone squeeze my ass. I stop because I new who it was. Well I thought I new who it was, I turn around and see AJ smirking at me while still holding my ass. ( No this is not something AJ would actually do. I just don't know what else to say it's the first hing that came to my mind. He is a very sweet an loyal and kind and would not do something like that without there permission I love him. I would not try to make him sound like a bad person.) I looked at him and bushed him away from me and ran to the car.

Ericka and was in the passenger sighed and Chance, Tessa, and Anthony sait in the 1st row. Aj, Chad, and Alex sait in the 2nd row. Me and the Martinez twins sait in the 3rd row, Lucas and Marcus sait in the 4th row. Nick stayed he hates stuff like this.

It was and hour drive. We were ten minutes into the drive and I ended up switch seat with Lucas and Marcus. Yes the 3rd row had 4 seats. So I was all alone. We were less then half way there.

I was asleep. I then felt someone rubbing my thigh stop AJ I said sleepily. Um....Alex said confused. I opened my eyes to see Alex. Omg I am so sorry I said as Alex removes his hand from my thigh. You looked lonely so I came over here plus AJ was drilling on my so I left Chad to deal with him. Hahaha I laughed. (The last row there is a big gab I want to say you could fit a table inbetween the 4th and 3rd row)
He then sights next to me I grab his and and put it back on my thigh. He rubbed is and I looked at him and smiled.

Why did you think I was AJ at first Alex asked curiously. Well I said.... Um.... When we were walking to he van....he sorta....squeezed my ass...I looked at him thinking...I stopped my self.

What Alex says think it was me he said with a smile. I started to blush. Um.....kinda I said looking up at him. Um...well hear is he difference between me and AJ when it comes to squeezing girls asses. He is more rough and I'm more like this he posed and squeezed my ass.

I looked at him and said there is a difference I say. And what was you observation Alex asked with a smile while still holding onto my ass. I like when you squeezed my ass and I didn't like when AJ did. He then squeezed my ass again. I looked at him. He grabbed my checks and lean in then I leaned in. We then got interrupted by Jake screaming WE ARE HERE. I jumped. Then I looked down at my hands and played with my necklace.

Everyone gets out of the van and me an Alex are the last ones out. I the feel someone slap my butt. I turn around and see Alex smiling. We are finishing this when we get home I say laughing.

Finishing what at home AJ say as everyone stairs at us. Oh....um...Alex beet me in a game and...um....I got made so I said um... that we are going to finish...um... the game at home..ya...at home I say nervously. Everyone then looks at each other and shrugged there shoulders and walked to the asylum.

We were looking for a way to get in. I look for Alex and grab his arm. I'm scared I don't think this is a good idea I say sacredly. Well most things Jake dose is stupid and could get us killed is just Jake Alex says sarcastically. I looked at him and punched him softly. Ow Alex said wiping his imaginary tear. Awwww I'm sorry I say with a smile.

We finally found a way in. I lost Alex. I am in the back witch is really scary. I quickly find Alex and grab his arm again it's ok I'm right here I am not going g to let anything or anyone hurt you ok Alex says. He slowly intertwines our fingers together.