Seongwoo

When the holidays had finally found their way around, most people went on holiday or just did nothing. I however, along with a handful of others, took part in the annual dance camp. Their was the same group of us that had been going since we were tiny, and now that we were no longer kids, we were instructors.

-

I got out of the car, my brother getting out of the drivers side to say goodbye.
"Y/n. Hurry up will you." He said impatiently.
"If you helped me with my bag then maybe this could be over faster!" He sighed and yanked the suitcase from his boot.
"What's in here?"
"None of your business."
That's when I saw Lisa get off the bus. She saw me and ran over, instantly pulling me into a hug.
"Well I'm going." My brother announced.
"I LOVE YOU!" I teased him as he rolled his eyes and drove off.

"Y/n! I've missed you so much!!"
"Me tooooo!"

-

We went to our bunk along with Jennie and Wendy who were our friends from previous years. Finally the girls were back together!

The first night was the instructors night, which meant that we had a massive party before the campers arrived the next morning.
"Y/n!" Jennie screamed from the bathroom. I rushed over, my makeup still not done.
"What!"
"Help me... please." She held her straighteners and sighed at the frizzy mess that was her black hair. I laughed and sat her down, finishing her hair before doing the last of my makeup.

It was a warm day but it got colder as night came, and I wore high waisted jeans like the rest of the girls.

I was putting on the last bit of lipstick when there were three strong knocks on the cabin door

I was putting on the last bit of lipstick when there were three strong knocks on the cabin door. I laughed, already knowing who would be on the other side.

"Who is it!" Wendy teased.
"Four out of town bad boys, come to seize four lovely ladies for entertainment." One very recognisable voice boomed.
"What do you think girls?" I asked. "Should we let them in?" The others giggled.
"We have drink!" Another voice hissed from outside.

"It's open!!!" Lisa called.

It came the four boys we'd been expecting. Daniel, Bobby, Woojin and of course my camp boyfriend Seongwoo.
"Ladies!!" Daniel announced and we all cheered at their arrival.

The thing with these boys was that they weren't really our boyfriends, until we got to camp. That was the agreement, so we could ensure a fun holiday with no strings attached.

Seongwoo sat in front of me on my bed and waved his hip flask to me, I smirked taking a gulp from it and handing it back.
"I was wondering when you'd get here." I said.
"Fashionably late as always! Why? Have you missed me?"
"Oh so much. It's been eating me alive!" I teased, sitting in his lap.
"Well, that makes two of us then." I laughed but he just kissed my neck continuously.

"Hey! Seongwoo, leave that for later. Otherwise you two won't even make it to the party!" Woojin shouted, already holding onto Jennie's waist.

The boy tucked the flask into his back pocket and threw me over his shoulder. Racing out the door, while the others ran to keep up. I began screaming and laughing and before I realised, Lisa was on Daniels back and running after us. The others just walked behind laughing at us rushing off.

The counsellor party was in a field next to the camp, where a bonfire blazed in the middle. We quickly regrouped before going to see everyone that we hadn't seen all year. Soon, a drink was placed in my hand and I joined the others who were sat in a little circle in a corner of the field.
"Are we this elite?" I joked, pushing on Bobby's back to let me in. He laughed, moving to one side as I stepped over him and went over to Seongwoo. He was drinking from a red cup, every now and then slipping more and more alcohol into it.

"Save some for me." I cooed and he poured some into mine too as I fell into his arms.
"Don't want you getting too off the rails now y/n do we?" Wendy teased reminding me of last year.
"I don't remember, what happened?" Lisa asked. Seongwoo leaned close to me and whispered into my neck.
"I definitely remember that night." I hushed him but giggled as he kissed my neck.
"You wouldn't remember Lisa, you were off your face high!"

"That reminds me!" Woojin said, taking out his clear bag of weed. "Daniel help me roll some up yeah?"
"Here, I have a lighter." I pulled it out from my bra and passed it over, causing the boy beneath me to scoff.
"What?" I asked.
"I don't wanna know."

We spent the night get high and drunk, before all running off to the lake for a midnight swim. The others were cautious but I was way too off my face to care anymore and ran along the jetty before jumping in with a splash. The others cheered and followed.

Two hands grabbed me and lifted me up, as I squealed.
"Seongwoo. Stoooop!" He just lazily grinned and held onto me. While the others played about he pulled me close and I wrapped my legs around his waist. All he did was gaze at me.
"What?" I said.

"I know I'm not supposed to say this because we have rules and all. But I love you y/n no matter how many people you see between summers. I love you all the time, not just when we're together."

(Thinking of making this imagine into a whole book because it kind of has so much potential. Let me know if you think that's a good idea!)