Jisung

(Harry Potter au- ish.)

I held onto my head, begging silently for the internal pain to disappear. But it only seemed to get worse and worse and pierce my brain.

I looked up, the common room pretty much empty besides one quiet boy in the corner. I curled up next to the fire that blazed next to the armchair I'd shoved myself into. The boy looked up as I groaned slightly. He smiled with sympathy.
"Are you alright?" He asked, very quietly. I nodded, grimacing.
"Maybe you should rest?"
"I'm waiting for something, I'll be fine." I wasn't fine, I'd barely slept in days waiting for this letter from my mother and the lack of energy was taking its toll.
"I can let you know if anything turns up... I'll most probably be here all night." He read, a lot. It was easier than his real life, he could imagine something else instead of all the fear that followed his.

She shook her head again... insistent.
"that's alright, I'll be okay I just need to stay awake." She stood up in an attempt to try and keep herself conscious. But instead shuffled around uneasily before her eyes rolled back and she fell to the ground.

The boy. Jisung. Watched as she hit her head against the edge of the fireplace. He quickly rushed over and pulled her away from the fire in case her hair caught fire. He did his best to pull her away from the heat and towards the window, that he then opened for some fresh air. He sat down with her on the floor and waited for her to come around, she hadn't hit her head badly thank god and soon murdered herself back to consciousness again.

"w-what happened?" She asked, noticing the boy next to her.
"You fell... hit your head a little."
"Oh. Thanks for not letting me die I guess." She noticed he had moved her to the window now where she breathed in the night air.

"I'm y/n." She said, closing her eyes as she leant against the glass.
"I know, you're the new girl right?" She nodded.
"I'm Jisung." She nearly choked on her breath.
"You're Jisung!" He nodded this time.
"I know right. Everyone knows the name not the face as such."

She kept quiet for a minute.
"It's okay if you want to leave, you've probably heard all sorts about me."
"I don't mind, you don't seem half as bad as people make you out to be."
"Good... I think. It's my father really that upholds the family reputation not me, I'd rather run from it all."
"Still, you're Slytherin for a reason right?"
"You should go to bed, you need the sleep. I'll stay for whatever you were waiting for."

She was too worn out to argue with Jisung so just nodded as he led her back to her dorm.
"You don't seem like slytherin." He said to her.
"Not everyone is evil in this house you know, we can change that." She said before mumbling thanks as the door closed and the boy went back to his books at the table.

He sat thinking about this mysterious new girl, she wasn't like any other Slytherin he'd met. Although he wasn't as bad as his father he wasn't perfect and he couldn't let her see that. Not now at least, he would have to change for her, the fainting stranger who caught his evil eye the second she'd sat down next to the fire.