CHAPTER 1

Jenny's  POV

I breathed in the crisp, fresh scented air of my two bedroom flat which  which I have missed for the past one week which I went on a business trip to Chicago.  I recall moving into my apartment a year ago when I got a job as an accountant at the DeLuca's corp. I was so happy and relieved to move out of my father's house which housed my father, step mother Abby and her spoilt ass daughter Cindy. A day didn't go by without Abby and Cindy making life miserable for me and dad never noticed due to his busy schedule. After  mum died eight years ago, dad became too engrossed in his work to even care that much for me but then he married and Abby and then he stopped caring about anybody, he never cared for Abby but just married her so that I could have a mother figure in my life. Enough of all these remembrance,  today is Eric's 25th  birthday, my boyfriend of three years. He thinks am still in Chicago because I told him that I'll be back in two days time but I came back today to surprise him. I quickly got into the bathroom, shaved my ladies parts and showered. As I put on my new set of lingerie I bought from Victoria's secret, I couldn't help but blush at the fact that I was giving up my virginity to Eric today. I quickly dressed and got the gifts I bought for him and rushed out of the house to my car and drove to his house.