CHAPTER 3

Xavier's  POV

I looked at the beauty soundly asleep in my arms. She is so gorgeous, with her tender honey golden skin and her wavy blonde hair. I couldn't blame men that had their eyes on her in the club, that is why I had to be the first to approach her. I look down again at her and couldn't help but smile at the fact that I am the first guy to make love to her...... Love? Where did that come from, I don't make love, I fuck. But I won't deny that she is the first girl to ever stay the night and she makes me think of settling down. This is crazy, I just met her but I don't care  cause I'm gonna make her mine forever  and I'll be the first and last guy to know her intimately. Any guy that comes near her will have me to contend with. I pulled my angel closer to me and instantly falling  asleep as if she was my sleeping pill.
Jenny's POV

I woke up with a stinging head ache and rubbed my temples. Then I tried to get up but it was like I was fixated with someone on the bed, that's when I saw the hand around my waist. I quickly removed the hands and tried standing up, that was when I felt the pain in between my legs and I remembered last night. I quickly replaced myself with a pillow so that the stranger won't notice my absence. I quickly put on my clothes and turned to look at the stranger for the last time, he was so handsome, I felt this instant connection to him but not wanting to dwell on it, I ran out of the mansion.

As soon as I reached home, I showered, dressed  and got ready for work. I took my breakfast and checked my phone. I got a voicemail from Natasha telling me to call her immediately and another from Eric, I didn't even bother listening to it. I took my bag and left for work.

Xavier 's  POV
I woke up and instantly knew something was wrong when I felt a pillow under me instead of my angel. I immediately called my head of security and asked where she was but was told that no one saw her. I quickly dressed and rushed to the main control room. I checked the cameras and saw her leaving exactly the same time the security men were switching post that's why no one saw her leaving. I called my most trusted bodyguard immediately, he also does some investigations for me. "Hello Brian, check my home cameras, you will see a lady leaving early this morning, give me a full info on her before the day runs out"I told him and cut the call... I know that I'll soon get a full info on her cause Brian is very competent. When I get my hands on her I'll make sure she will never leaves me again.