CHAPTER 13

Xavier's POV

"Goodnight sir", the valet said as he handed my car keys to me.I gave the driver a day off because Jenny doubted my driving skills so I'm going to take her on a date just to prove her wrong by showing off my driving skills. "Hi Xavy",I know that screechy voice. I turned to see Cindy with a face caked with makeup. "Where did you come from and what are you doing here?" I asked her with a straight face which couldn't help but show my disgust in her. "Oh Xavy,I was in the area and I saw you so I decided to come see you", she said while twirling her hair and coming close with a smile that would pain anyone who smiled like that. "I guess your done with work and your heading out, well I'm heading to somewhere so please drop me home", she said while getting into my car without my approval.

Finally, I'm home. I'm sure Jenny will kill me because we were meant to have left for our date an hour ago but due to that dreadful lady called Cindy, I couldn't make it. That lady should be happy that I'm in a good mood, if not I would have thrown her out of my car. I walked into the house and it was quiet. I walked into the room and saw Jenny brooding. "Angel, I'm sorry I'm late, I.....where were you? "she asked in a cold tone while interrupting what I was saying. "Angel, what's wrong, you've been crying", I wonder what or who made my Angel cry. "Where have you been Xavier", she asked with an anger I've never seen her portray before. "I'm sorry, I couldn't make it in time for our date. I was on my way home when your step sister approached me and asked if I could drop her at her destination but before I could reply, she already went into the car. She then made me drive her practically to the middle of nowhere and when I finally asked her if she knew where she was heading, she told me to just take her home that she has changed her mind. I really wanted to leave her there but she is family whether we like it or not so I took her home"

Jenny's POV

"Are you sure that was all that happened?" I asked him with a hint of nervousness sleeping from my voice. "why all this questions, what do you think happened?" he asked me with a curious face, "nothing, it's just that Cindy posted a picture of you and her on Instagram and she wrote #BABY BOO AND I GOING FOR A RIDE# ",I showed him the picture. I could feel the waves of anger rolling from him. "I want us to get married this Saturday in court and when we are done, you can take as long as you want to plan any type of wedding you want", he gritted out. "why the rush?, you haven't even proposed ",I panicked." I need to make people know that you are mine forever so that people will stop thinking that they still have a chance with you", he said while showing me a text that just came into my phone while he was with it.

...BABY I'M SO SORRY FOR WHAT I DID.I WAS DECEIVED BY CINDY NOW I HAVE REALIZED MY MISTAKES.PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY LOVE.I WANT US TO MEET AT OUR SPOT TOMORROW BY 10 a.m.......

-I still love you

ERIC

"Hey Xavier, look at me", I said to him trying to cool him down." I love you and I won't leave you. No one can separate us as long as we don't allow them to come between us. I believe our love for each other is strong enough to overcome anything". Xavier kissed me and the next thing I know, we are showing one another how much we mean to each other.

I don't think Xavier will forget the stunt Eric pulled. I think he will act on it. What do you all think?