CHAPTER 18

Jenny 's POV

Last night was really entertaining. Abby and Cindy were screaming and tossing things after the news hit them. Abby was spitting fire and Cindy kept on screaming while Eric just kept quiet looking like a puppy who got kicked to the curb. Dad had to call security to throw them out and he plans on placing a restraining order. I have to go to the grocery store to stuck up the house.

"Jenny" I heard a very familiar voice but I  hope that a miracle would happen and it won't be who I  think it is. I turned to see who I  dreaded it would be but I'm quite shocked. As in what is he doing here,Eric  has never gone grocery shopping so I wonder what brings him here.

"Babe,i just had to come see you. I know that you said you are married but I  believe you are doing all these to get back at me. I'm so sorry for all I did to you. I regret all my actions and I  promise never to betray you or do anything that would betray your trust in me. Just come back to me and divorce him. We can get married anytime you want" I  think he is slowly loosing it. Does he really think I  would come back to him . He must be really desperate or crazy.

"First of all Eric, how did you know I'll be here?" I seriously had to ask because i don't think it is a mere coincidence  that he appeared here.

"Well, I couldn't see you because the security in Xavier's house is tight so I had to wait at the gate and when I saw you leave, I followed you" I couldn't help myself but laugh.

"Wow! you do know that you are gradually turning into a stalker right? Secondly, I never married Xavier to get back at you. To be sincere, I realized that I actually had no feelings for you after we ended our relationship. When I  met Xavier , I  knew that there was no possible way that what I  felt for you was love. Believe me when I say that I love Xavier so much and being his wife is one of the best opportunity life has offered me. He is a blessing to me. Excuse me but I have to take my leave" I turned and walked away. We have been standing  and talking for quite sometime  and I would hate for a picture of Eric and I to be taken. Believe me when I say that they never say things the way they actually see it.

Xavier's POV

  "Excuse me sir, Miss Cindy Harper is here to see you. You said you didn't want to see anyone except Mrs DeLuca but Miss Harper is really making a scene here" Ruby the receptionist said in a panicked tone.
I'm sure she is expecting me to fire her which I would have done but people still believe Cindy is my wife's sister so that should be why she called me rather than tossing cindy out of the building. I guess I  have to let the bitch in because I really want her to slip up so that I can put her in her place " send her in Ruby but send in four security personnel too but they should stay outside my office ."Wherever Cindy goes, trouble follows. I would have handled her myself but i don't really want to get my hands dirty.

"Baby boo, I've missed you so much. That reminds me,you have to fire that rude receptionist. She refused giving me the access to see you " I really hate this lady and she wouldn't have gotten inside if I  hadn't authorized it because people only get into the floor where my office is only when I  want them to .A specific special card is needed to use the elevator that leads to my office and only my parents, siblings, wife and five of my trusted employees  which include Ruby and my PA,James have the cards any other person gets in only when my PA or Ruby grants them the access.

"Firstly, you are only authorized to call me Mr DeLuca . Secondly, you have no right whatsoever to come into my building and order me on who to fire or keep. In fact you have no right making any decision when it comes to anything that concerns me. Thirdly, this should be the last time you should be seen near this company least of all being seen causing a scene" I could see the fear in her face as I spoke and I love it.

" I'm sorry, I just came to let you know that I really meant what I said about being in love with you. I know that you got married to that bitch but you can file for a divorce and we can be together  and also we can get married." I can practically feel my blood boil. This lady actually needs psychiatric evaluation.

"Now listen to me you little thwat. I don't lov you and even if you're the last woman on earth, I  can never love you. So take that silly thought out of your head. I also can't divorce my wife and even if for some obscene reason she files for a divorce, I won't grant it. Jenny and I are intertwined as one and it's till death do us part so if you try anything funny, then you would have me to contend with" I'm seriously tempted to lay my hands on her but I  can't let this little thwat be the reason I loose the morals my mum inculcated in me.

"Ruby,send in the security to escort Miss Harper out and next time she is seen near this building then you have the permission to toss her out" I  really don't want to lay my hands on her so its best she gets escorted out. Security came into my office and i pointed at her.

"You've not heard the last of me Xavier. I must have you" She screamed as they dragged her out kicking and cursing.