CHAPTER 15

Jenny's POV

   Finally, Xavier would officially be mine today. I can't help but feel nervous. I just hope the court wedding goes well because it seems like the whole world is against my relationship with Xavier. I'm wearing a lovely knee length burgundy gown with my hair styled in a lovely way to complete my flawless makeup. I must say that I look like a diva. I can't help but wonder who my witnesses would be. I would have loved it if Natasha would have been my witness since I practically had no one. Xavier's family would be there and no one from mine would be there talk less of one of them being my witness. Asking my dad to be my witness is just like letting Cindy and Abby crash the wedding because he would inform them about the wedding and I'm sure they both want Cindy to be with Xavier since he has more money than Eric. Natasha's line isn't going through and her family haven't really  heard from her. The last time she called,she told them that she needed some alone time and that she would soon be back so no one should reach out to her because she won't respond. she gets in contact with them occasionally but not me. "angel,we really need to be on our way if we don't want to be late for our own wedding" Xavier called out. I took in a deep breath and went down to join him. As I descended the stairs, I could feel his eyes on me. I looked up and quickly fought the urge to cry. he looked at me with so much love,admiration and least I forget,lust. What really made me want to cry,was that no one has ever looked at me like that till now. It was as if I was his everything,as if I held his life in my hands. He didn't even hide the fact that he adored me. When we are in the midst of people,he has his usual cold 'don't mess with me' look but when he looks at me you would know that he adored me. Same goes with me, he is my everything and I don't hesitate to show it to everyone,most especially to the bitches who think that I'll  watch them flirt with my man. To be sincere,I think I must have saved the world in my previous life and my reward is Xavier ."Would you keep on gawking at me or would you lead the way so that we won't be late" I said to him with a teasing smile on my face. "I have a lot to say to you but right now,all I can say is that you look like a goddess. Well in as much as I would love to stare at you all day,I would love to change your name to Mrs Jennifer DeLuca as soon as possible so as to bring you back home and show you how much I love and adore you" Xavier said with a genuine smile. "Then by all means, lead the way soon to be husband" I replied with a goofy smile on my face. He held my waist and led me to the limo.
           "Dad?" I asked with a confused look directed at Xavier. Xavier just smiled and left me with my dad. "Poobear,  I'm so sorry, I was so engrossed in work so as to forget the loss of my soulmate and I neglected the greatest gift she left me with which is you" Dad said with tears in his eyes. "Dad, it's okay,  I forgive you, it's all in the past" I told him while holding his hands. "No it's not Poobear, I thought getting married to Abby would be a good thing for you so that you would have a mother figure in your life and also someone to call sister but turns out I made the biggest mistake of my life by allowing those gold diggers in your life but I'm glad Cindy took away Eric from you because it gave you the opportunity to find your own soulmate. Eric never deserved you but Xavier,he is really a great man and I'm glad fate joined you both as one" dad said and gave me a peck on my forehead. That is when I noticed we were both crying,"I love you so much dad" I told my dad while smiling through my tears "Now poobear, clean your tears let's get you married. I love you my dearest child" I vigorously nodded my head while cleaning my tears. Dad held my hand and led me to where my new family waited for me.

      "I now pronounce you both husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" the judge pronounced. Xavier looked at me and we both smiled and before I knew it,his lips were moving against mine. "I love you my angel" Xavier said ,"I love you too" I replied.

Hey guyz, i'm so sorry for the delay.. Its been a while since my last update. I just want to thank you all for being loyal. To all those, that sent messages and have not gotten a reply from me, I promise to reply soon. I'm fervently working on finishing this book before the end of the month of July.... Love you all