CHAPTER 7

Jenny's POV
I felt the warmth of the sun on my cheeks and opened my eyes, I saw a hand wrapped around me and I knew the owner of the hand and what happened the previous night. Quickly getting up, I put on my clothes and quietly opened the door so that he won't wake up. I closed the door quietly and couldn't help the smile on my face, "morning Miss Harper "a voice said, I turned and saw the giants or should I say Xavier's goons on each side of the hallway. Shit! I forgot about them, "morning, hope you both had a splendid night because I did but I have to go so have a nice day"I decided to turn and leave before they could stop me"you can't go anywhere except with the authorization of the boss, please return back to the room"goon A stated out as if he was a robot. I can't even argue with them because they are like robots so I turned back and went back into the room to give Xavier a piece of my mind. "Xavier please do you mind telling your goons to let me go", I screamed. "No need to scream angel, I've been awake long before you"he said in a husky voice with his eyes closed. "If you've been awake all this while, why didn't you... Never mind, jes tell your goons to let me leave"I gritted out. I am so not in the mood to exchange words with him this morning. He opened his eyes and walked to me with a pissed off expression. Every step he took towards me, I took two steps back till there was no where to go. "Listen to me and listen good, your not going anywhere"he said, "why", I squeaked out, "why?, I'm not going to beat around the bush so listen. The first time I met you, I knew that you'll  be different  from the other girls I've come across and then I knew that I had to have you. Then I became your first and I made up my mind to not let you go anywhere, then you left the next morning, I won't lie but that made me really angry that's when I knew that you are the one for me so I had to find you in order to keep you with me for the sake of my sanity. Your stuck with me angel because  I'm going to be the only guy in your life till I die and I'll destroy any guy that thinks he can have you. You better get used to this angel because what I want is what I get and I've never wanted anything or anybody as much as I want you. Angel you are MINE", He said and walked into the bathroom. I staggered to the bed and all that could go through my mind is WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?.

What do you all  say about Xavier's words in this chapter..... I don't know about you all but I love a guy who is fierce  in getting the lady he wants and who is also quite possessive..