CHAPTER 14

Jenny's POV

I woke up to the smell of coffee and pancakes."Good morning angel",Xavier said to me while placing a sumptuous tray of breakfast before me."Thanks my love",I dug in immediately. What the hell!,I spat out what was in my mouth which was from my juice."Oh my God",I exclaimed as I examined the shining silver ring."I know that we haven't been together for long but I love you more than words can explain and you mean the world to me. I would really appreciate it if you grant me the opportunity to have you by my side forever",Xavier said while on his knees. I don't think I've been this happy in a while."YES!" I screamed while jumping on him. W spent the whole morning proving to one another that forever together is meant for us.

Today has really been a great day for me. "Angel,I really want us to get married in court this Saturday then after that you can take any amount of time you want for the white wedding. I want to be rest assured that your mine forever",Xavier pleaded. "Ok but on the condition that you help out with preparations for the wedding", I said to him while playing with his hair. "Your wish is my command ,my queen".Xavier replied all excited like a child who just got the best Christmas present. Wow,I can't believe I'll be a Mrs in two days time. I'm happy though that Xavier wants us to get married as soon as possible ,it means soon I'll have more right to gorge out the eyes of any bitch that tries to steal my man. They can see but can't touch.

XAVIER'S POV

I don't feel guilty for rushing Jenny into marriage. It would have eventually happened so no need to beat around the bush. After we get married, I dare that dumb ex of hers, her stepsister or any other person to come between us let me show the person the difficult side of life.

Hello everyone. I want to start by thanking all my supporters and followers. I'm dedicating this chapter to all my new followers. You all are really amazing. I'm going to do something out of the ordinary. I'm creating a little competition and in this competition the best write up will be published as chapter 20. Chapter 20 is all about their wedding. The person that will give me a nice chapter will have chapter 20 dedicated as his or her write up. Deadline is April 20th. Goodbye for now