CHAPTER 9

It's been a month Xavier and I officially started dating, that is after series of dates. Believe me when I say that being with Xavier gives me joy. He makes me so happy. If I so much as have a paper cut, he goes into this over protective phase which is really sweet but sometimes annoying. The goons don't follow me around as much as before, goon A's name is Chad while goon B's name is Kyle, we do communicate more than before although it's more of me talking while they just nod their heads."Angel, I'm home ", Xavier shouted from the door. I moved into Xavier's house a week ago. We might be moving too fast but when he asked me to move in with him, I didn't think twice, I just moved in. I've never felt towards any guy what I feel for Xavier. "You are already spacing out again, luckily for us this time around, you have already made dinner if not you would have burnt our dinner", Xavier teased me. "For crying out loud that happened only twice", I stated. "No need to get so defensive", he said while wrapping his hands around my waist. "Don't I get a welcome kiss", he said with a cheeky smile on his face. I immediately gave him a quick kiss. "Is that it? "He said with a 'what was that look'. Before I could even blink, I felt his lips on mine and soon enough, a kiss turned into a heated make out session. "Babe, your phone is ringing "I said trying to break off the kiss although I didn't want to. "Let it ring", he obviously wasn't ready to break it off. We continued kissing when his phone rang again. "Pick up the call, it must be important "I broke off the kiss and took a step back. "What the hell", he muttered, "hello"he said into the phone clearly frustrated. I left to set the table for dinner in order to give him privacy to make his call. Xavier came in looking quite troubled, "what's wrong? "I worriedly asked, I went to him and held his hands giving it a soft squeeze, indicating that I'm there for him. "My mum was the one on the phone and she wants to we us . She wants to meet you", he said. "If that is what she wants then no problem but that is if you're okay with it. "I asked. I don't know if he would be comfortable with it, after all I'm only his girlfriend and not his fiancee. "Believe me angel, I want to introduce you to everyone that matters to me but what am worried about is you. My mum wants to meet you tonight"he said. "Tonight? "I couldn't help but parrot back. "Yes, tonight but we can postpone if that's what you want"he panicked because he noticed how pale I was. "We will go tonight, let me just get dressed"I said. "Thank you so much angel, you don't know how happy I am "he said with a real smile and not a smirk on his face, I smiled back, nodded and went to get dressed.

As Xavier drives into a mansion which I know is his family home, I wanted so badly to plead with him to take me back home. "Angel, its never too late for us to go back home because honestly you look as if you have been given a death sentence but believe me when I say that meeting my family won't be that bad"Xavier said with a worried tune. "No love, we are already here so let's get it over with, its normal for anyone to be this nervous when meeting their partner's family", I said trying to convince myself. He sighed, got down from the car and opened the door for me.
When we got into the house, the butler led us to where the rest were. On our way, Xavier held my hands and gave it a comforting squeeze which made me quite relaxed. When we arrived, I saw quite a number of people. "Finally, you both are here", an older version of Xavier said. "Good evening dad, mum and everyone, this is my angel, Jenny. Jenny, this is my mum, dad, my senior sister Betty and her husband Nate, my junior sister Bella and her husband Sam. He pointed at each person as he introduced them. We proceeded to the dining to have dinner, after dinner, we all became well acquainted. They all made me feel welcome and treated me as their own.

K... Sorry for the delay everyone..... This story just got started.. They have lots and lots of obstacles to overcome... Well I'll still keep on posting once a week... Ciao friends till next time