CHAPTER 16

Jenny's POV

It's been two days since Xavier and I got married in court and believe me when I say that so far so good, It's been wonderful. For sometime now I've not been feeling good. It started with the usual flu symptoms and then nausea. It's been going on for some weeks now but I felt it wasn't anything serious but I missed my period so I have a feeling that I might be pregnant. So as to be on a safer side, I got some pregnancy kits from the pharmacy and now I'm really hungry and I'm craving for some burgers and chips so I'm on my way to get some.

"Hey Jenny" I heard a voice call out. I turned to see who called out to me

"Shit! Natasha,where have you been, you just disappeared and stopped picking your calls and with time your line became unreachable. You told me you were going on a little trip with your boyfriend whom you've been hiding from me then all of a sudden, you stopped picking your calls and with time your line was unreachable. I reached out to your family and I was told you wanted time alone and no one could reach out to you and you only reach out to them once a week. So what actually happened?" I rushed out in one breath.

"Hey,take it easy Jenny and take a deep breath. Now, it's a very long story and I'll tell you everything but we have to sit down" Natasha said with a strained smile.

"Can you eat any faster?" Natasha sarcastically asked with a surprised look on her face.

"I'm so sorry Natty, I'm too hungry to care about manners. By the way,you owe me an explanation so,start talking." I told her with my mouth filled with food.

"Okay, so the main reason I never introduced you to Fred was because he didn't want anyone to know about us. In other words,he didn't want us to go public so I got angry and decided to act out thinking it would change his mind. So when we went on our little trip, I felt that things would change for the best. The night we arrived Paris,he received a call and in his conversation,he lied by telling whosoever was on the other line that he was in India for a business meeting. I kept mute and decided not to comment. Two days into our stay in Paris, Fred went out to arrange a tour guide for us. A woman came into our suite and got crazy, she was tossing things and calling me a mistress, a husband snatcher, a whore and any other horrid name your mind can conjure. After everything, I got to find out that the real reason Fred hid our relationship from the world was because he is married with two kids. She seized my phone and threw me out of the room. When I went outside to make arrangements to return home, a van pulled up and some men captured me. Turns out they were sent by Fred's wife. I was kept for some months but finally,she confirmed that I was actually deceived by Fred and I never knew he was married. So, she let me go and when I returned, I wanted to just lay low and lick my wounds. That's just about it." Natasha said

"Wow! you're living a life only seen in the movies" I said astonished.

"Well, what have you been up to in my absence?" Natasha asked me and I began to narrate to her what has been happening in my life.

POSITIVE!! I guess my suspicions were right. I'm not surprised after all, Xavier and I have been going at it like bunnies and to top it all up, we don't use protection. Xavier would be happy when I tell him because he has been hinting on it and purposely not using protection. His birthday is coming up soon so this would be the best present to gift him on his day. I just can't wait to see the look on his face on that day.

So..... What do you all think... Is it just me or things might be getting spicyy.... Like i promised, another chapter is here .. Thanks for all your supports.