Pilot 1/2

As I wake up I hear "Aah. What a headache!" I look to the side of me and see a grown man with no hair. We're on a roof. "Stein? What the hell are you doing here?" The guy wearing a Parka asks the old guy with gray hair. "I'm as ignorant as you, for once." The old guy says with annoyance. "Where are we?" A blonde girl asks. "Ah. Why don't you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us? British dude with a flashy thing? Ring any bells?" A boy probably around 20 says annoyed. "The name's Rip Hunter. I'm from East London. Oh, and the future." The man who kidnapped us says coming forward. "Nice to meet you, Rip." The bald guy says going to get his modified gun. "Uh, while you were incapacitated, I may have tampered with your weapons. I've assembled you all because I need your help. The future of the world is in peril because of a man by the name of Vandal Savage." He tells us. That name sounds kinda familiar I think I might have heard it on the news. "That can't be. We destroyed him." The man dressed as a bird denies. "Yeah, the Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it." The girl dressed as a bird clarifies. Have they gone to a costume party or something? "And therein lay the problem. Unless you or Mr. Hall deliver the death blow, Savage can be restored from but a single cell." This Rip guy states. "What the hell are you talking about?" The bald guy asks annoyed. I would like to know that too. "Vandal is immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate." The bird guy tells us. "Yeah, I've done that." The blonde adds making me chuckle a bit. "And what the hell does this Randall guy got to do with us?" The bald guy asks soundings angered. "Vandal." I corrected with a small whisper. "In the future, he will employ the evil he's perfected over his long life, and the power he has amassed throughout history, to finally conquer the world. I've been tasked with assembling an elite team to stop him. How? To travel through time. To capture Savage before he grows into the monster he becomes." This Rip guy says dramatically. "You got the wrong guy. "Hero" ain't on my resume." The guy in the Parka says starting to walk away "Or mine." That bald guy says. I KNOW THEM! They're criminals. Mick Rory and Leonard Snart. "I know it's difficult for you to fathom, but where... when I'm from, the year 2166, you and everyone on this roof aren't just considered heroes... You're legends." Rip says making them stop in their tracks. "Legends?" I question quietly. "I, um, I hate to nitpick, but doesn't a legend have to be dead?" The old guy questions taken back. "Yeah, see, uh, that's a deal breaker for me, so I'm gonna pass." The 20-year-old states being put off by the legends part. "It's dangerous for any of you to know too much about your own futures, but I am here because each of you, as individuals, is destined for greatness." Rip says dramatically again. "I could get behind that." The guy in an iron man type suit says liking the idea of being remembered as a legend. "And because if you don't follow me, this is what is in store for your world 150 years from now." Rip presses a button on a remote type thing. The whole sky looks terrible. Fire is everywhere, there is so much destruction, I can also hear people screaming. This is heart breaking. Rip let's go off the button and everything goes back to normal. "I could have chosen any time and any place. Of all the people who ever lived, I chose you nine. I certainly hope that you won't let me, and the world, down. If your answer is yes, meet me at this address in 36 hours." Rip says dramatically as he passes the old guy the address. I look at the address and write a copy of it on a separate piece of paper. I then leave the others to there discussion.

I go back into the house through the window. I see my sister crying with her hands over her face. "Nina?" I question softly. She looks at me and sighs in relief. She brings me into a loving hug. "Are you okay what happened?" She asks checking for any bruises or scratches. "I'm fine," I tell her giving her a reassuring smile. "Oh, I'm so glad you're okay who took you and how did you escape or did you run away again?" She questions. "A guy called Rip Hunter and he let us go," I tell her. "Us? He kidnapped other kids!" She yells ready to call the police. "Nina everyone he took was over 20. And he offered us a chance to save time against an evil psychopath." I tell her calmly. "Yeah like I believe that son of a b**ch!" She half yells making me jump back. Nina suddenly realizes what she did. "Omg, I'm so sorry Riyals (her nickname for me) I didn't mean to yell at you." She says hugging me.