Pilot 1/3

3rd person

As Martin Stein walks into the ship's Bridge Mick wraps his arm around his neck. "Whatever you roofied him with, I'd like some," Mick says with an amused smile. "I did not roofie him," Stein states defensively. "Oh, I ain't judging," Mick replies.

Kendra, Carter, and Riley enter the Bridge amazed at what they were seeing. "I have never seen anything like this before," Kendra states amazed. "Neither have I and considering I have 4,000 years worth of memories, that's saying something." Carter agrees.

Riley has no words she is speechless at what she just walked into. "Wow!" She said quietly hoping nobody would here because she's trying to keep a low profile. But then a boy with blonde hair and green eyes walks next to her and says "I know isn't it amazing." Riley jumps at his sudden presence. "W-who are you?" She asks skeptically. "Blake and you are." He holds out his hand out for the blonde beauty to shake. He takes his hand and shakes it "Riley. Riley heart." She smiles. That smile could light up the whole world this is what Blake thought anyway.

Riley walks away to the table with a screen in it. And Blake walks up to Rip "you told me you were collecting a team..." Blake starts he whispers these words to Captain Hunter "yeah I did." Rip replies. "Yeah, but you didn't tell me how hot that Riley girl would be." Blake laughs. Rip looks at Blake a little disgusted and walks over to the center table with the screen in it.

"How does a vessel of this size function without a crew?" Stein questions. As the whole team stands around the center of the room. "I don't need one. I have Gideon." Rip tells the team.

A blue digital head comes out of the screen on the table. "Welcome aboard. I am Gideon, an interactive artificial consciousness programmed to operate this vessel's critical systems and aid Captain Hunter in his mission." Gideon introduces herself. Riley looks at Gideon in amazement.

"Captain?" Captain Cold questions with a smirk. "Gideon's been working on helping me locate Vandal Savage." Rip explains. "I thought you said he's pretty active in the 22nd century," Ray speaks up. "Perhaps engaging Savage at the height of his powers isn't the best strategy." Martin Stein suggests. "Indeed. Unfortunately, Savage has kept his movements hidden throughout history. Not even Gideon can determine where or when we can find him. But I have the next best thing: the man who can. Professor Aldus Boardman." Rip informs them walking to the table with the digital screen in it. He uses his hands and leans on the table. A picture of professor Boardman appears on the screen. "Professor Boardman is the world's leading... well, only... expert on Vandal Savage. We're gonna pay him a little visit." Rip reports.

"Course plotted for St. Roch, New Orleans." "St. Roch?" Carter mutters "October 17, 1975."

"I suggest you all strap yourselves in. Temporal navigation isn't something one wants to be standing up for." Rip sits in his pilot chair and pulls down the restraint.

Riley takes the only seat left which is next to Blake. "Time travel. Cool." Mick says pulling down his restraint. "Some of you may experience some slight discomfort. In very rare instances, there will be some, uh, bleeding from the eyeballs." Rip mutters. "I'm sorry, what?" Kendra asks sacredly. "The human body is used to time unfolding linearly." Rip explains. Fear is now fixed on Riley's face. "Don't worry it's only in rare cases." Blake jokes to Riley. "Yeah because that makes me feel so much better," Riley states sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

Jax started to wake up. "Oh. Jackson, I'm so glad you're awake. I didn't want you to miss this." Stein beams excited about traveling through time. "Miss what?"Jax starts disoriented. He suddenly realise where he is "What the"

"Oh, no, I wouldn't unfasten those if I were you." Rip warns him. "Get me off this... whatever this thing is!" Jax struggles trying to get out of the restraint. "Good luck explaining this." Sara smirks. "I did him a favor." Stein tries to defend himself. "He doesn't look all that grateful." Leonard comments amused at the situation. "Yeah he actually looks like he's freaking out" Blake laughs. "Just hang on and remain calm. All your worlds are about to change." Rip says as we fly away.