Part 2/3

I walk into the bridge with Blake by my side. "I'm not even going to ask." Rip says as we see some guy leave the ship.

"Captain Hunter, we're getting an incoming communiqué. Mr. Snart on Mr. Rory's comm unit."

"On speaker!" Rip calls.

"I'll make this short. The owner of the mansion we burgled is Vandal Savage.
He's really interested in meeting you guys, especially our feathered friends."

"They have the dagger." Blake states.
"And Savage has them." I finish as we exchange worried looks.

"Doesn't matter. Just get me close enough, and I'll do what needs to be done." Carter says entering the room with Kendra.

"I have the coordinates."

"Let's do this." Blake says with determination.

Firestorm bursts into the house I'm right behind him. "The burning man." Savage says. He looks at me and is about to say something but Jax blasts him out the window. "I don't just burn, pal. I blast things too." I feel really dizzy but I haven't even used my magic yet.

"Hey, you okay?" I hold out my hand for Mick to help him up. "I'm pissed." He grumbles

We run outside and meet up with everyone else. "all good. Savage is down." Firestorm (Jax) says proudly.
"Savage is not defeated by earthly means." Carter states. "Hawk man is trying to ruin his moment." Blake whispers to me. I hold back a laugh.

"Well, I hit him with a nuclear blast, so, you know, not that earthly." Firestorm (Jax) smiles. Leonard gives Carter the dagger. "Go get that son of a bitch." Leonard growls at the fact Savage hurt his partner and locked him up. Carter turns to Kendra "Are you ready to end this?" "We've only been waiting 4,000 years." They then fly into the air to go after Savage.

"We got company." Blake points to a bunch of guards coming towards us.
"Friends of Savage. You'll be needing this. Don't leave any pieces of it behind this time." Rip gives Ray his atom suit. Blake passes me a gun and I take it. Rip told me not to use my magic as much so I won't.

I shoot at the guards as everyone else fights with me. I've shot 5 guards down.

I hear screaming and I run towards the house. "Where are you going?" Blake asks I keep running something is wrong. See Savage about to kill Kendra. I can see she's already been stabbed in the waist. I blast Savage away. He gets up. I'm feeling dizzy again. "You're the girl who knocked at least 1000 people out at the arms deal. You know I've heard a proficiency about you and your powers. And you are linked to-" he's cut off by Ray blasting him out a different window. I feel myself fall. I feel some catch me. "He's lost." That's the last thing I hear before everything goes black. Again.

I wake up in the medBay I see Kendra on the other bed thing. I look to the other side of me and Blake is there smiling at me. "And she lives." I chuckle slightly at his words. "What happened why did I faint?" He sighs "we don't know Rip seams to think that it's because of using your powers to much." "The thing is I didn't I used them once to blast Savage off of Kendra." There is a silence. "Savage said something about a prophecy. He said I was linked to something but Ray blasted him back before he could tell me." Blake looks at me with wide eyes. "We have to tell Rip." "No. I don't want anyone to know. Not yet at least, I need to figure this out myself." He nods understanding.