Pilot 2/4

Stein and Rip enter the Bridge. "How's Kendra?" Stein asks. "The same." Sara replies bored. "So what now?" Blake asks. "Now? Now it's up to you." Rip states. "To do what, Rip?" I question crossing my arms. "Last I checked, every time we try to do anything, it all goes to crap." Snart snaps at Rip.
"Oh, once again I must disagree with you. Thanks to Miss Lance, Dr. Palmer's future technology is no longer in the hands of Vandal Savage's black market weapons designers." Rip looks on the bright side. Hm never thought that would happen.

I space out. Seriously how come I keep fainting every time I use my powers. I barely even used them. This makes no sense. I mean I know I don't have full control over them but still it shouldn't be this bad should it? No Nina would have told me if something like this was meant to happen. But yet again she doesn't have powers she wouldn't know.

I get pulled back into the conversation when Blake nudges me. "For Carter." Jax finishes whatever sentence he was saying. "For Carter." We all say I have no idea what they were even talking about but I don't want to be bombarded with questions like 'are you okay?' Or 'what's on your mind?' "So, Captain. Where are we going next?" Stein asks.

With Savage. 3rd person.

Vandal Savage sits in his torn up house. He walks over to Carter's dead body. And smirks. "Well Prince Khu-fu looks like I have some powerful enemies. He chuckles darkly as his followers take out Carter's body.

Savage walks over to his sofa with glass on it. and he sits down. "Now why do you look familiar little one." He says looking at the security footage of Riley using her powers.

Sorry it's short but I had to finish the episode a new chapter coming soon.