Blood Ties part 2

Blake walks in smirking. "whats with the look?" I question him. "I overheard my uncle and Sara interrogating this guy that works for Savage and apparently to them his name is Gareeb as Rip tried to kill savage even before he recruited everyone." "Okay wow," I say processing the new information.  "yeah I know him and Sara are going to this party thing because Savage is going to be there and I say we tag along" He smirks "I don't know..." I start. this isn't going to end well i know it. "Come on it'll be fine now wear something nice and save me a dance" He winks at me.

he is definitely not a boy to hide his feelings, is he? The question I have is why me? Why does he like me. He probably thinks I'm hot that has to be it that has to be the only reason right?

I put on a blue and gold dress with accessories to match, Blake and I snuck into the back of the car they were going in without Sara or Rip knowing. "do you think this is going to work?" I whisper "no not one bit but it's worth a shot right?" he whispers back.

He seriously doesn't even trust his own plan this is definitely going to go south. I have zero faith in this mission.

We here them come out of the car. They are near the boot where we are. "If you're going to find he vessel, you'll need my help." the guy they kidnapped told them. They open the boot and we jump out. "No, I think we're quite good without it." Blake kicks him then knocks him out. "well that was easy" I smile. "seriously you two just couldn't stay put!" Sara yells. "nope were teenagers disobeying adults is our specialty." I smirk and walk into the party.

The others go into the main party room but for some reason, something through those doors down the end of the hall is calling to me. I continue to walk towards the door but stop when I see that someone is about to exit the room. I hide behind a wall. "Mr. Blake show me where the intruders are?" Oh no, how did that guy get out of the boot of our car? They run right past me not realizing I was there.

I walk towards the doors they came out of and I peek through and there are a bunch of people surrounding Savage and on a table is... WAIT is that Carter's body! Someone taps my shoulder I turn around to see one of the people I guess is meant to be in that room. He pushes me into the room and everyone's eyes turn to me including Savages.

"You're the girl with the magic powers?" Savage smiles. "Yeah and if you don't let me go with Carter's body right now I'll blast you to Australia!" All of them laugh at me. What did I say that was so funny? they begin chanting "Hym nu setta, rash mun setta." why the hell are they chanting. I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of witches from that show the Vampire diaries it definitely sounds like one of those spells. Mr. Blake and other guys come in with Blake, Rip, and Sara. 

They continue to chant "Riley! so this is where you went off to" Blake sounds worried. "Yeah." "shut it!" Mr. Blake yells getting annoyed at us. he's annoyed at us seriously he's the one who brought us here in the first place. 

"Our numbers are legion. All drawn to the man who is immune to death." Mr. Blake starts. "Wealth is not power... belief is." another dude finishes. "screw your belief" I snap. I've really had enough of this Vandal Savage and his goons. They continue to chant. Will they please shut up the chanting is really annoying. Savage turns around to see Rip, Blake, and Sara. "Hello, Gareeb. How long has it been? 4,000 years? You look well. When you and your friends attacked my estate in St. Roch. I was afraid I wouldn't get the chance to meet you once again. Well, if there's something that I've learned in 4,000 years it's patience. And this time I only had to wait one short day. You're probably wondering what my plans are for your friend's body. I already have his life's essence, but his blood still has its uses." Okay, that's weird. They all chant again. Savage picks up a knife and goes up to Carter's body and I grimace as he starts slitting his throat open "Jack the Ripper showed me the virtues of severing he carotid artery." "will you people stop with the chanting" I mutter. "Centuries ago, I discovered that although immortality is mine alone, I can share a taste... with my faithful. Help them live an extra hundred years or so." He collects Carter's pouring blood in a cup then he drinks it! and then gives it to his bloody followers! Okay, thats where I draw the line  "Okay Randle or whatever your name is you are a sadistic creep you know that! What person drinks a dead person's blood that is so gross." He just laughs one of his followers grab my arms and hold them behind my back and starts taking me towards Savage.

"Let go you creep!" I struggle. Savage walks up to me and smirks "So your name is Riley huh?" he chuckles. "Well, Riley I invite you to join me and live an extra 100 years than you normally would." I spit at him clearly saying no. This makes him a little angry. "have it your way!" he grabs a syringe that has some of carter's blood in it and he walks towards me. I try to use my powers but nothing is happening. Come on! come on don't stop working now of all times! I try to make a run for it but two of his followers hold me tight "Let go of me!" I struggle. I look at the others and I can see in their facial expressions and there struggling that they are trying to get free to help me. Savage grabs my face. Asshat! "There is something about you Riley that makes you different from your teammates I just don't know what it is yet and I have a feeling neither do you." He then stabs the needle into my arm. Okay, it's official I hate immortal people.

hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed that chapter now for some questions

1) are you enjoying this story tell me why or why not be honest?

2) Do you think Blake and Riley will be together I haven't decided yet?

3) If you have any suggestions or ideas I'd love to hear them I'm getting some writer's block?

4) what do you think this 'different thing' about Riley could be?