Blood ties part 3

Savage let's go of me and I trip and fall to the floor but I'm alright. Blake looks at me as if to say 'are you alright' I nod at him. Savage motions for his followers to force Rip, Sara and Blake up. "When we first met, I asked you who you were. Remember? That was the wrong question. I should have asked you "Why?" Why did you seek to kill me? What could I have possibly done o deserve that hatred I see burning in your eyes. Did I take something from you? Someone?" Savage chuckles getting closer to Rip. Savage goes into Rip's pocket and takes out a pocket watch. "Get your hands off that." Rip says in an angry and threatening tone. I don't think he's ever sounded this angry not even when we disobey him. "Ah, your wife, I take it. Oh, she is lovely. The boy has your eyes. I'll be sure to keep heir picture close. I don't remember killing them... yet. It seems like I have a lot o look forward to." Savage smiles like a madman. God I hate this guy!

"This is a perversion!" Rip shouts. I don't know what that means but oh well. "No, this is the power you have no hope of defeating. Everyone here is sworn o live and die at my command. Why? 'Cause to them, I am a God! I pity you. You have no idea what it's like to have people willing to follow you up of the gates of Hell!" Savage yells. "Geez dramatic much." I roll my eyes. Blake snickers at my comment. Savage motions for a guard to grab me up and hold a sword to my throat. Okay I get it he wants me to shut up. Message received. "Actually, I have a little bit of an idea." Rip smirks and ducks as the rest of the team bursts through the door. "Let's get this party started!" Mick yells looking so excited to set people on fire. "Here's our invitation!" Snart yells and starts firing his cold gun. Savage ducks behind the table Carter's body is on. Cowered. An all out war brakes out. I grab a lantern and hit two people over the head with it knocking them out. "You came!" Rip yells after Mick unties him and Sara and he starts shootings his gun. "We're a team! Next time, remember that." Jax yells to him. Savage gets up clearly annoyed. "Enough!" He shouts and shoots a blue beam across the room. We all duck and savage only hits his followers. "Get Carter's body out of here." Rip instructs us. Sara pulls out a knife ready to keep fighting. "Sara!" Rip warns. "I got this." She reassures him. Sara starts fighting again Snart picks up Carter's body. Angry Savage punches the floor this causes an energy wave to knock us all over. I feel a serge of power within me. That blast just gave me a power up. I blast Savage back with everything I have. "Go! I'll finish dealing with Savage." Rip instructs. "Good luck with that." Snart says to Rip leaving with Carter's body. I'm about to argue and stay to fight but Blake drags me out.

I got changed into something black in respect for Carter. We are going to say goodbye. Blake nocks on my door. "Are you ready?" I nod "let's get this over with." I sigh and leave the room.

We were next to Carter's grave Which is buried next to Professor Boardman's grave. "The other day, I tried to find some words of inspiration. Words that would restore hope o us in the wake of our losses, but it is all of you who have inspired me. Beginning with Professor Boardman and then with Carter, heir heroism is... an inspiration to us all. And a reminder that one person acting alone can't save the world." Rip gives a great emotional speech. Everyone but Stein, Ray, Kendra and Rip walk back inside the ship. I walk back with Blake.

"Gideon, ready us for take off." Rip runs in. "Whoa, are we being chased or something?" Jax asks. "No, but I imagine hat right about now, he museum has realized that heir prized emerald is missing." I chuckle at this I just wish I could have gone on their side mission. "You want me to say I'm sorry?" Snart asks obviously not being sorry at all. "Sorry, I don't do sorry." Mick grumbles. "Which is fine, Mr. Rory, because you are owed he apology. I should have told you all before hat this wasn't my first attempt o vanquish Vandal Savage, but the reason I failed before..." Rip starts "Was because you didn't have all of us." Ray finishes his sentence. "Obviously Dr. Palmer and I had our hands full ending to Ms. Saunders, but now that she's back on her feet..." Stein begins "We're back to full strength." Blake adds in "Or as strong as we can be without Carter." Kendra says clearly upset. "Quite true, but there is no point in us continuing any further. Unless we are all... and myself included, committed to working in concert." "You don't ditch us, we won't ditch you. Deal?" Snart tells him "seems fair to me." I nod and Rip smiles agreeing. "Sir, I've completed my review of the timeline. I calculate a 98% likelihood that Savage reappears in 1986." Gideon informs us. "Chart a course, Gideon." Rip tells her. We all strap into the seats ready to take off to the 80's "Guess we're headed of the '80s. Better break out your parachute pants." Ray says making me laugh "no way in hell am I wearing parachute pants." I laugh. "Neither am I." Blake agrees. "What the hell are parachute pants?" Jax asks confused. "Be glad you don't know." I laugh an we blast off. The 80's here we bloody come.