Pilot part 2/1

"And we've arrived. Gideon, if you wouldn't mind camouflaging us as an alpine meadow, perhaps?" Rip says getting out of his chair and running into his office.

"What are you complaining about now?
It's not like we time-jumped." Leonard asks Mick who is sitting with a hand on his head. "I hate flying, especially in... whatever this thing is." Mick complains.

"Where exactly are we?" Carter asks. "We're still in 1975, right?" Kendra asks straight after. "Indeed. October 1975 on the fjords of northern Norway." Rip confirms. "Sounds like a vacation." Leonard states. "Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage has been neutralized, Mr. Snart." Rip says picking up Professor Boardman's notebook. "That's Aldus's notebook." Carter Points out. "Now he theorized that Savage might be here, and if he's right, and if we can capture Savage, then at least Professor Boardman didn't die in vain." Rip tells us. "Can't we just go back and save Aldus?" Kendra asks. "He was our son." Carter backs her up. Look, I'm sorry. We can't go back and change events in which we participated. Time would fold in on itself, creating a temporal vortex." Rip brakes to them.

"Which sounds way cooler than it is." Ray adds. "Forgetting physics for a second, shouldn't we figure out what Savage is doing in Norway?" Sara says as we all gather around the centre table. "According to Gideon, there is a large meeting of terrorists and fringe groups looking to buy illegal arms." Rip tells us.

"Now that sounds like a vacation." Mick smirks. "Arms dealers and terrorists aren't exactly our kind of people, but they're the next best thing." Snart smirks leaning his arms on the table. Terrorists? Definitely not my thing. "Well, looks like you and your lapdog get to earn your keep." Carter insults Leonard and Mick. "I'm no one's lapdog, bird-man." Mick fires back. "So what exactly does one wear to a black market arms bazaar, anyway?" I ask. "The Waverider has a fabrication room which can fashion temporally-indigenous, uh, fashion." Rip tells us. No way, no bloody way this ship has a room that makes clothes. Omg! Riley breathe just pretend this isn't one of the greatest days of your life.

"You've got a room that makes clothing?" Jax questions. "Doesn't everyone?" Rip replies like it's casual normal thing. "I wish." I say running to the clothes room to get the appropriate clothing.

"So why don't We get to play terrorist?" Jax asks in annoyance. "This is just a kidnapping. No need for your nuclear fireworks, and we don't need a bunch of kids getting in our way." Leonard states. "Savage'll be one of the buyers.
Once we get eyes on, hang back. We'll boost him once this is all over." Snart tells us.

"Any sign of him?" I ask. "No." Leonard replies.

Leonard was about to shut down the whole plan because apparently Vandal Savage isn't here.

"Seems we were wrong about Savage.
He's not one of the buyers." We hear over the comm. "He's the seller." Sara finishes.

The past few minutes has been the team worrying about the bid and Savage being the buyer.

"Personally, I find it highly unlikely that you were able to accumulate enough fissionable material in this era to fashion a workable nuclear device." Stein tells Savage who has confronted them. I faceplate at Stein's stupidity. "This era?" Savage questions. "We're screwed." Blake whispers to me.

"Figure of speech."

"I got a feeling you guys might want to get those helmets of yours on." Jax tells Kendra and Carter. Yup Blake's right we're screwed.

"Change of plans. I'll provide a 25% discount to the organization which brings me the heads of these men." Savage declares we hear him through the com link.

"You two stay here we don't need you to get in the way." Carter says. "Rude we can help." I argue. "No you can't you're just kids." He says as they fly away with Jax.

I sigh frustratedly. "'Just kids' what an asshat he doesn't know us at all." I cross my arms. "No they don't." Blake agrees just as annoyed as I am.

Things are going terrible the team are losing the fight and the nuclear bomb was set to go boom! But Jax managed to fly it far enough away that nobody would get hurt and he was able to absorb the nuclear power in it, or something like that. Me and Blake are tired of waiting up here listening to them failing. So we're going in. "Ready?" He asks getting out his gun and passes me one. "Ready." I nod.

We burst in and start shooting at them. It isn't doing much affect but it's doing some.

I look over to see Blake get shot in the foot. I run over to him. "Are you okay?" I ask. "What do you think?" He rolls his eyes. I know his sarcasm and snappiness is because he's in pain. "Okay I'm going to try and heal you but I'm not sure it will work." I tell him. He nods. I try and focus but nothing happens. I try again and nothing. And again, and again with the same result. "It's okay we'll just get Gideon to help me." He tells me. "No! I can do this." I say quickly. I close my eyes and focus. I open my eyes and his wound is healed. I smile. "I did it." "Yeah you did." He laughs. "Look out!" He shouts pushing us both to the ground as Terrorists start shooting at us.

I've had enough. "That's it!" I get up and suddenly the anger causes me to send out a shock wave of magic knocking everyone unconscious except our team. But the bad thing was I had no control over it. They don't know that so it's best not to tell them. "Nice one Love let's go." Blake says grabbing my wrist and pulling me along. 'Love' he's seriously going to call me 'love'? Not that I'm complaining but he's not good at hiding his feelings is he? That or he actually wants me to know that he thinks I'm cute? Ahh I can't work out boys. For the moment I just want to be friends.