Chapter 12

*Sarada POV* Its chaos over here! I ran as fast as I could around the village to see if anyone is hurt or in danger. My team and I split up to cover more ground same goes as the rest of the ninja groups while our my Dad and Lord Seventh went to take care of Pain "Stay away from him!" I stopped when I heard that familiar voice 'Mom!'

I dashed towards the area that I heard her yell to see Mom protecting Dad...from Shin! 'Crap' I thought 'Dads injured...Shin has gotten stronger! I feel it in his chakra!' I had to do something..Mom was about to get hit..so I ran putting chakra into my fist

And smashed the ground

*Sakura POV* I saw Sasuke wounded and about to get hit by Shin! So I ran in front of him and punched Shin "I got your back!" I yelled to Sasuke who was shocked "Stay away from him!" I yelled towards Shin who almost hit me until I heard "SHANORO!!"

*Sasuke POV* I was injured..Shin had gotten stronger I felt it in his chakra, he was about to hit me until I saw Sakura punch him "Sakura?!" I yelled "I got your back!" She yelled to me "Stay away from him!" "Sakura run! Hurry!" I yelled to her. She was about to get punched by Shin until I heard "SHANORO!"

*Boruto POV* I was running trying to find Himawari and my parents! "Where are they?!" I muttered to myself, I then saw Mom and Dad fighting Pain while protecting Himawari! 'Dad! Mom!' I thought I ran towards them creating shadow clones of myself "Shadow clone Justu!" "Boruto?!"

*Sarada POV* "Sarada?!"

I turned to look at my parents shocked faces "What are you doing?! Get out of here!" Dad yelled "No

I turned to look at my parents shocked faces "What are you doing?! Get out of here!" Dad yelled "No..I won't.." I said "Hehe..Sarada Uchiha..." "Shin" I said with venom in my voice "Came to lose again?" He tensed up probably angry at my joke "Your gonna lose this time Uchiha. You think that you can defeat me on your own?" I froze, he's right...I can't defeat him on my own..but he hurt my parents once..and he's gonna pay for that "I might not be able to defeat you on my own..but I will try!"

*Boruto POV* "Boruto what are you doing?! Grab your sister and go!" Dad yelled at me "No! Hokage or not I'm not gonna sit by and watch you protect me! Not again!" I yelled remembering how he protected me from Momoshiki, Dad froze..probably in shock and fear that I was gonna get hurt. "Who are you brat to challenge me?" Pain asked I looked at him "I'm Boruto Uzumaki! And I won't let you destroy Konoha!" I yelled feeling actually confident that I was going to win. He laughed "You think that you can defeat me on your own?" I froze..he's right..I can't defeat him on my own..but I heard that Mom almost died because of him and Dad too..he's gonna pay for that "I might not be able to defeat you..but I have to try!"

*Sarada POV* "SARADA!" My Parents yelled at me again as I crashed into another rock and fell to the ground panting hard..Shin's gotten stronger! 'He keeps teleporting behind me!' I thought. Shin laughed "Do you give up yet Uchiha?!" "Sarada please get up!" Mom cried. Then I felt it. This familiar feeling inside of me. I felt it when I protected my Mom that time she got kidnapped by Shin. "You bastard! Don't touch her!" Dad yelled What is this feeling inside me? I got up on my shaky legs to continue fighting Shin

*Boruto POV* "BORUTO!" My parents yelled as I fell back to the ground after Pain used his almighty push on me "Boruto!" My mother screamed I could actually hear her crying "Big Brother!" Himawari yelled again as she activated her Byakugan and tried to help me but Dad kept holding her back, then I felt it. This familiar feeling inside of me. The feeling I felt when I fought Momoshiki. "Bastard! Don't touch him!" Dad yelled, I got up on my legs again to continue our fight. I can't lose! I have to beat Pain!

*Sarada POV* I can't lose! I have to beat Shin!

*Boruto and Sarada POV* "Even if it kills me!"