Chapter 21

"W-What the hell are you talking about Kurama?!" Boruto exclaimed "What do you mean that we're connected to you? I mean only Naruto and I as I can see now..and Boruto both have you inside of them so shouldn't it be Naruto and Boruto and not Boruto and I?" Sarada asked "Sarada...you once told Boruto you had a strange dream where you saw a woman with red hair right?" Sarada nodded "Well that was Kushina, Naruto's mother and Boruto's grandmother but she was also the carrier of the nine tails which is me"

*Sarada POV* I heard Boruto gasp "So...you were there...when my grandpa and grandma died and Dad was born! Your the nine tails that destroyed the village!" He exclaimed and started to argue with Kurama that he was lucky that Naruto was friends with him or he would kill him right now. I thought about what Kurama said about the dream I had a long time ago 'But that dream was so long ago...how am I supposed to remember it?' I thought to myself but I did, I remembered seeing a red haired woman that looked like Kushina Uzumaki "Take care of Boruto" Was all she said until I woke up confused, I wondered what she meant

"Children, Children" I stood between Boruto and Kurama's argument and whistled which got their attention because they turned to look at me "I hate to ruin this touching moment but we have an enemy to defeat" I reminded Boruto and he nodded "See you soon Kurama" Boruto said "Boruto. Sarada." We both turned to look at what the fox had to say

"Be careful"

*Boruto POV* I have got to get used to when I zone out to talk to Kurama I still have to sense my surroundings!!!! Because when I finally got back to my senses I almost got punched in the face!! "Sarada! Do you have any chakra?" Sarada nodded she was still covered by nine tails chakra it felt so...nice. Like Sarada and I were both connected. "Yeah...thanks to you" I smiled "Let's go Boruto!" "Alright Sarada!" We both dashed towards Pain combing chidori and rasengan at once. 

"CHIDORI!!" "RASENGAN!!" Boruto and Sarada both yelled as they attacked Pain with their combined chakra "HAAAH!!!!!!" Pain yelled in pain as the chidori and Rasengan was destroying him. Once he was fully destroyed Boruto and Sarada fell to their knees panting hard they both looked at each other then started laughing "We won" Sarada said "YEAH!" Boruto shouted smiling and raising a fist in the air "Boruto!" "Sarada!" Naruto and Himawari ran over to Boruto and hugged him sobbing while Sakura was literally squeezing the life out of Sarada and Sasuke was trying to not let his wife kill his daughter.

*Kaguya POV* "I told you they are the chosen ones" I told Momoshiki as we both observed Boruto and Sarada as they laughed with their parents "I see that you are right Kaguya" Momoshiki smiled "Yes...now we can move onto the second part of the plan" I looked at Momoshiki confused "And what's that?" He smiled evilly at me "Why..."

"We scare Boruto out of the village of course"