Chapter 18

*Sarada POV* That's It! We're doomed! "We're never going back..." I sighed "Now don't give up now..." Boruto and I quickly stood up and took out our kunai "You heard a voice too right?" Boruto asked and I nodded. We both started to carefully walk towards the sound of where it came from and we saw two guys, though they looked kinda like Kaguya "Who the hell?" I asked "My name is Asura and this is my brother Indra, come. Sit." Asura motioned for us to sit next to them "We have much to discuss"

*Boruto POV* I gave Sarada the 'I don't like this' look and she nodded, Asura must have sense our hesitation because he chuckled "You don't need to be afraid, we will not hurt you" "How do you know us?" I asked, Indra smiled at us "Because you both have unlocked abilities that we never knew you would." I looked at Sarada "O....k..?" He then went serious and that sent some red flags for me "We can help you two get back" "......Eh?"

*Sakura POV* I WAS SO-! GRR! "SHANNORO!!" I smashed Madara but he teleported again! I was so angry!! He killed my daughter! He took my baby away from me! And I knew for a fact that Sasuke and Shinobu were furious too. Madara laughed and knocked us all to the ground "GAH!"

*Hinata POV* "64 PALMS!!" Himawari and I yelled but Momoshiki dodged again. I have never...felt so much hatred in my life and that is saying something! "Mom there's too much of them!" Himawari yelled, she was right.
We were cornered.

"No one can save you now!" Madara yelled at the defeated Shinobi, Naruto was out of chakra so was everyone else "But you can certainly still try, come on hidden leaf! Yell to the dead hokages for help! Show them how weak you are!" "I am getting sick and tired of hearing you talk!" Someone yelled, and it made everyone freeze.

Sasuke, Sakura, and Shinobu all quickly turned to the source and felt tears in their eyes again "S-Sarada?" She smiled "Hi Mom, Dad, Little bro." "Boruto!" He smiled at his family "Hi!" He then turned back to Madara "We can still save them, how about another round Madara?! I bet we can beat you with our eyes close!"

A/N:Sorry that took so long! I had school work and had to bring up grades, so I'm so sorry! Plz don't be mad!