Chapter 19

"Boruto! On your left! No your other left stupid!" "Don't call me stupid! It gets very confusing!" Sarada face palmed herself "Well I wouldn't call you an idiot if you were not dodging Kaguya's attacks properly!!!" She yelled, Boruto gave her a glare "Focus on your enemy! I didn't come back to the village just to see you get killed twice!" He yelled, Sasuke couldn't help but chuckle. It was like him and Naruto fighting as kids all over again.

Sarada turned her attention back to Madara, she could feel her chakra flowing to her fists, "Listen up you bastard. You've caused damage to my village twice, and worse of all....you tried to kill my dad in the past. And now my family, so this is gonna hurt." She cracked her knuckles "And I'm gonna enjoy it." Madara grinned and charged at her, Sarada was quick to dodge and punch him in the face.

Madara stumbled backwards but managed to dodge the swipe of Sasuke's sword and the kunai that Shinobu threw at him. Sakura and Sarada both went to punch him backwards but he used some of his chakra to push them back. Sarada looked at Sasuke who nodded, he knew what she was thinking. Sarada focused and they both created their own susanoo.

Sasuke saw Sarada stumble a little in it, "You ok?" He called out concerned "I'm super." She said making a ok sign and smiling, "Just..not used to spending this much chakra." She said, "You'll get used to it." He said back. Madara smirked and created his susanoo, oh this will not end up good.

A/N:I'm sorry that this chapter is so short! To tell you the truth, I've been losing some interest in Boruto and Naruto lately but I still like to watch Boruto episodes so my updates might now be a little bit slower