Chapter 6

*Mitsuki POV* I watched as Boruto and Sarada, my two best friends and teammates, get into a fight stance about to battle each other. It broke my heart. I knew how much they loved each other, and it always pained me to watch them fight. I still remember after the big battle between them, when Boruto left and Sarada came back, Sarada still had that scar on her shoulder where Boruto almost struck her heart but...hesitated. "Boruto..!" Sarada said "Please! Don't make me fight you!" Sarada started to tear up "If there's even a little corner of your heart that cares about me please! Don't leave me again! Come back to Konoha! Your home!  Don't take this path!" Boruto looked down and clenched his fists " I can't! I'm never coming back!" I had enough. I stepped in "Boruto!" I yelled and he looked at me surprised "M-Mitsuki..."

"She just wants to help you! She almost died by your hand! But she still thinks of your welfare and sheds tears for you...." I gritted my teeth "Because Sarada suffers from loving you!" Boruto gasped and he looked completely shocked while I was breathing heavily from anger

*Boruto POV* I was staring at Mitsuki in shock. He never yelled at me. Not even once. But this, this was the first time he has ever yelled at me. I looked at Sarada and Mitsuki, my best friends and teammates and sighed. 'Maybe for a week...then I can leave..' "One week" I said and Sarada looked at me "Huh?" "One week." I repeated "I'm going to come back for one week, then I'm leaving, and never coming back" Sarada looked at me heartbroken but nodded "Ok...One week..l-let's go" She walked off with the rest of my friends and my team trailed behind. I didn't look at her for the rest of the way to the village. It was just...too much for me. I loved her. I loved Sarada Uchiha.

And I just broke her heart

*Sarada POV* Boruto didn't look at me for the rest of the way to the village, and when we got there he was greeted by everyone and our parents. I lost him in the crowd and tried to look for him, after a while I found him talking to my dad and Uncle Naruto. Immediately I felt angry 'One week? One week?! Why one week?!' I thought 'Does he even care for me?! H-He..! That idiot..!' I should hate him. This is the part where I'm supposed to not be in love with him anymore! But...that's not what my heart wants to believe in

"Boruto Uzumaki!" Sarada yelled in the familiar angry tone that he's used to, Boruto immediately tensed up along with Sasuke and Naruto. They all looked at her to see Sarada giving off an Uchiha glare and was storming up to Boruto. Boruto gulped but stood his ground, Sasuke and Naruto were giving him a 'Boruto! Run! Do you want to die?! She's giving an angry Sakura look!' Look but he didn't care. If she wanted to talk, he'll listen. Once Sarada was in front of him Boruto braced for a really satisfying slap but instead Sarada hugged him and started to cry, she punched him softly in the chest a few times "Why?! Why no matter how much you say you can't come back?! When you don't give me an answer?! When you break my heart?! Why am I still in love with you?!" Boruto didn't answer, but instead just rubbed her back softly and returned the hug. Sarada loved him. She loved Boruto Uzumaki.

And he just broke her heart