Chapter 10

*Sarada POV* "Is that all you got Madara?!" I asked as I dodged Madara's attack again. Ok so your probably confused and asking wait where did Madara come from? And, when did all the action start? Well let's rewind for a moment, it was a peaceful day Boruto and I were training along with our friends until Momoshiki and Madara appeared it of nowhere again along with Kaguya and being the strong Shinobi we are, we all screamed and ran to get our parents. Blah blah blah, our Dad's started to fight Momoshiki and Madara, blah blah blah, until the two started to fight us and well...you know we had to fight back. I smirked "Getting old for your age?" I asked Madara glared at me and activated his sharingan and summoned Susanoo (I think that's how you spell it)

'Uh oh...' I sweat dropped and started to run as I did I looked around and saw the other stuff that was happening, my parents were fighting these monster things that Momoshiki and Kaguya created along with my brother, friends, and other shinobi, Uncle Naruto was fighting Momoshiki, And Boruto was fighting Kaguya

*Boruto POV* I dodged Kaguya's moves and attacked her even more with my rage. She lied to me! She lied to me that night! She confessed that it was all part of a scam, she wanted me to leave the village. She wanted me to fight Sarada. She wanted Sarada to be too weak to fight me. She wanted me to KILL HER!! "Boruto..if you keep attacking me with rage you never going to succeed in defeating me" Kaguya said calmly, I gritted my teeth and threw another punch "Go to hell!" I yelled but she dodged and attacked me. I fell back in pain and was about to get up when I realized something that scared the crap out of me. I was bleeding from my eye...I lost my right eye.

*Naruto POV* I heard Boruto yell in pain and I quickly turned back to see him on the ground holding his right eye. It was bleeding.... "Boruto!" I yelled and started to run towards him

*Sasuke and Sakura POV* We both heard Boruto yell in pain and when we turned around we saw him holding his right eye and it was bleeding "Boruto!" We both started to run towards him

*Himawari POV* "Boruto!" I turned around quickly to see Dad running towards Boruto who was on the forum and holding his right eye which was bleeding "Boruto!" I felt tears in my eyes and started to run towards him. Not you...! I can't lose you too!

*Mitsuki POV* I looked at Boruto to see him bleeding on the ground "Boruto!" I ran towards him

*Sarada POV* "Boruto!" My heart stopped. Boruto? Boruto Uzumaki? I know I heard the name correctly...I slowly turned around to see my parents, Uncle Naruto, Himawari, and Mitsuki all running to Boruto who was on the ground holding his right eye in pain...and it was bleeding. Oh. My. God. I started to walk slowly, which turned into fast walking, then a jog, until I was full on sprinting towards Boruto with chakra making me go faster. I saw Kaguya started to walk towards him holding a sword. Oh no she wouldn't! I felt anger rise in me. I trusted her. I trusted her and she stabbed me in the back!

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!!" Everyone stopped fighting, including all the shinobi in the village, Momoshiki and Madara. Everyone stopped running towards Boruto, and Boruto and Kaguya along with everyone on the battlefield all turned to a very very VERY angry Sarada Uchiha, "How dare you hurt Boruto! How dare you..you do this!" Sarada pointed to the now destroyed village from the battle "To my village! How dare you lie to me!" Everyone started to back away from Sarada as she had an aura of pink chakra forming around her. Sasuke and Sakura watched in shock as they saw the byakuyo seal forming on Sarada's forehead and a new sharingan form in Sarada's eyes. Sarada Uchiha was angry.

                                Very Angry