Party Time

Marks POV (still)

We got to my house and she face planted into the sofa. I laughed. "Hey you wanna come with me?" I asked her. She sat up and looked at me with a questioning look. "Where are we going?" She asked. "The store." I answered. I knew she was going to ask why in Three Two One. "Why?" I smiled to myself. "I'm throwing a party tonight. I need alcohol even though I cant drink it." I said. It sucks that I can't drink but meh. It doesn't matter honestly. Her eyes lit up. She loved parties. "Hell yeah!" She said jumping up. "Let me get some different clothes on first."
I waited for an hour before she came back out. She had curled her hair did her make up and changed into a tight black dress. The dress had no straps and it made her double d boobs look even better. She ran in stumbling to put her murder weapons on. The tall black pumps slipped on to her feel one at a time. I rubbed my legs and stood up. Her ass was absolutely amazing. I tried not to look but it was right there. Hopefully she won't see my hard on. "Okay we can go now." She said. I smiled. "Ok took ya long enough." Her little fist hit me in my arm. I faked an injury and her beautiful blue eyes rolled. "Come on let's go!" My house was dark but large so I turned on my phone's flashlight. She stumbled over a carpet. I grabbed her waist to keep her from falling. My mouth went dry and I thought I was going to have a nose bleed. She was so soft and cuddly. I retracted my hand and she thanked me. "It's fine." Finally we got outside and we climbed into my car. "Okay to the liquor store!" She yelled as if it were a mission. I laughed and started the car.
(Time skip to the store.)
Wynter ran to the back and grabbed two twenty four packs of beer. I grabbed another one and she threw a big bottle of tequila on one and and a big bottle of whiskey on mine. "Alright. Here I'll pay for the liquor you pay for the beer." She said. "Hold on." She ran to the back and grabbed another big bottle of tequila and another big bottle of whiskey. "If I'm paying for the liquor might as well make it worth while." She smiled up at me. I smiled back and we pulled out our ID's and the amount of cash we both owed. She carried all the liquor out to the car and I carried the beer. "This party is gonna be lit." She said excitedly. I nodded. "Should we get some weed? I know a guy. It's legal now and we're all over 21." I thought about it. "Maybe." I told her. "It's not addictive. You don't need it to survive. Also it's a medicine for ADD. You have ADD don't you?" I nodded. She smacked my arm lightly. "See there ya go." I shook my head. "It's irresponsible and I'm kinda your designated driver." I said. Her feminine shoulders moved up and back down. "No big deal. I didn't actually know a guy anyway." I laughed. "So if I had said yes you wouldn't have had it anyway?" I asked. She shrugged again. This girl was mysterious but not at the same time. "I probably could have found some. But I knew you would say no." She knows me all to well. And she knows that. We've known each other since high school and I've been in love with her since senior year. Now we've both been through college and we've been out for few years. We are both 27 almost 28. I got home and we set up for the party. I pulled out some Doritos and pored them into a bowl. I pulled out a different kind of Doritos and pureed them into a different bowl. Wynter was the barista. She set out all the shot glasses I have on my table. "Do we have music and lights?" She asked. I looked at her with an 'oh shit' look. She smiled. "You finish this. I have this on lock." I sighed as she walked out of the door. She really was amazing. My friends started calling me asking when they should come over. I am gonna have about a hundred people at my party but there really is only one I want to hang out with. Wynter came back with huge speakers and laser lights. I looked at her. "I told you I like to party." She shrugged. I laughed. She moved them into my house on a dolly. Luckily my house has a ton of outlets so she was able to place them a good distance apart. The laser lights were placed around the house. "Hopefully the cops don't come to my house." I thought out loud. People were starting to show up and Wynter DJ'd she put in some wicked beats. "Mark even if this party gets the cops called the cops would join the party." She yelled over the music. I laughed and walked away. She played a song called Uh-Huh by Julia Michaels. Wynter pulled me to the dance floor. Pretty much everyone was here and Wynter was plastered. "Come and dance with me!" She yelled. I smiled shyly and let her pull me. The song was pretty sexual and she danced sexually. Her butt rubbed against my crotch. She twerked against me. "Come on Mark! Dance!" I realized I was just standing there. "Wynter you have a boyfriend." She shrugged. "I don't like him anyways." I shrugged. She won't remember it anyway. My hips grinded against her butt. My hand rested against her back. I would probably regret this in the morning. I don't care though live in the moment amirite? No okay. The rest of the night she was hanging on me. "Okay guys I think the party is over. Sorry for ending it but it's almost 6 in the morning and some one I know..." I shook Wynter a little and she giggled. "Has work in the morning." Everyone awwed but left minimal mess and orderly. I loved having adult friends. Wynter walked out of the kitchen with another two shots in her hand. "Come on Mark take a shot with me!" Her words slurred. "Wynter you know I can't drink." She shrugged and downed both of them. Immediately her face went pale and she darted towards the bathroom. Well darted as in as fast as she can while she's shit-faced. I ran after her and held her hair back. The dark brown curls fell over my hand. The sounds almost made me throw up. Good thing I have a strong stomach. When she was done she stood up and faced me. "You know I've always liked you more than Cody."