Wake up

The next morning I wake up still in the same position I fell asleep in. I smiled and rubbed Marks bare chest to wake him up. "Good Morning my love." he groaned and rolled over. I sat up and kissed his shoulder. "Time to wake up sleepy head." I said shaking him gently.  He sat up and yanked the covers off of himself giving me a glorious view of his butt. I giggled to myself as he puled clothes on. 

Marks POV

Wynter ripped the covers off of herself and i got an absolutely amazing view of her side boobs and her ass.  I wanted to tear the clothes off of her body and lay here naked and technically speaking i could. I have pre-recorded videos done and ready to publish. But I cant. I have other responsibilities today and I have an idea.

Wynters POV
I race down the stairs to make some breakfast for me and Mark when I hear a meowing form outside. It's an adorable little orange kitten. It ha been raining all night and all of this morning ing. She was soaking wet and shivering. I looked at her and immediately fell in love. I swung the door open and picked her up hoping she wouldn't bite but she didn't. She just snuggled into my chest like she belongs there. I grabbed a kitchen towel and dried her off carefully. I could feel her ribs and she felt so fragile I was afraid to hurt her. Then I opened a can of tuna and put it in front of her. She scarfed it down and she warmed up. I put her in a cardboard box and wrote a note to Mark telling him I was going to the store to get a surprise for him. And I left for the pet store with my wallet and the kitten. The kitten crawled out of the box and sat on my lap the whole way there.
When I got to the store I put her in the cart and she simply laid down and slept. I smiled while I picked things out for her. A really expensive flea treatment, some food, a little pink collar, a cat tower, a little bed, some toys, and a cage. The register lady smiled at my little kitten and she crawled into the counter to let the woman pet her. "What's her name?" She asked. "Umm I don't know yet actually. I just found her today." The woman raised her eyebrows. "You're a dedicated mother and for that you get 50% off your purchase." I smiled and thank her while giving her the money and getting out of there as fast as possible before I decide to adopt any more pets. I put the kitten in my lap and just as I was driving out of the parking lot a puppy walked in front of my car. I stomped on the brakes sending my tiger almost flying. She did look like a tiger she was orange with dark stripes. The puppy I found was a golden retriever. I picked her up and went back into the store to buy her all the things she needed. When u came home Mark was pacing in the living room. I made sure to leave all the supplies in the car and only bring the two animals in. They played quietly inside the box. He looked at me and smiled. "Is that my surprise?" I laughed "no these are mine. All your stuff is in the cat you just need to bring it in." He curled his upper lip and brought in all the stuff. "Wynter we don't have any animals what is this stuff for are you out of your mind?" I handed him the box. "Take a peek in there and tell me I'm insane." I laughed. In the box Tiger and the puppy snuggled up with each other. I smiled as his eyes lit up. "Oh my god where did you find them?" He asked picking up the puppy. The young dog snuggled into his chest just like Tiger did to me. I picked up Tiger an started petting her. "Well I found the kitten on the back door and the puppy as I left the parking lot. I bought them both flea treatments and worm treatments. And food and toys and I bought Tiger a scratching post and a cat tower and I bought her a few tennis balls. And of course the essentials like food and food bowls and water dispensers. So yeah they are ours now." He smiled and kissed me. "So this little thing is Tiger..." He said rubbing the little ones head "and you get to name that one." I said. If his eyes weren't already lit up they did just now. "Chica. Her name is Chica.". He smiled and Chicas tail started wagging as soon as she heard her name. "Alright now we have to build all the cats stuff built." We spent the next few hours building animal stuff an making sure it was stable. Tiger sat on my shoulder the whole time and Chica trotted happily alongside Mark. I smiled at my growing family. "What?" Mark said wondering why I was staring at him. "We have a family." I said glancing at the four of us. He looked at me and the animals and smiled yeah we do, don't we?" He grinned like the idiot he can be and grabbed my by my waist. He didn't kiss me which was what made the moment more special. We just stayed there. We looked at each other and swayed a bit. I wanted to tell him that I love him and that there would never ever be anyone else that could make me feel the same way he could. But I kept my mouth shut in fear of this in the moment but I showed it to him by turning on some slow James Arthur music and dancing to it. ''I love you.'' I sighed as soon as the song ended. We laid down on the couch and we stayed like that until he had to upload some videos. 

Ok I know I've been gone for a while and there is reason. I've been working on chapters but I don't have WIFI. We aren't planning to get WiFi until we get into our own place. We're living in a trailer rn so yea. Thank you all for being patient whether it be your choice or not. So I love you all. And as always I will see you in the next video BUH-BYYYE!!!!! (Also have you guys seen Marks cover of Ed Sheerans Thinking Out Loud? It's AMAZING!)