Winne the Pooh (cont.)

"so, Winnie the Pooh what do you want to do." I ignored him. "Winnie the Pooh! I'm talking to yooooooou!" He sang. I ignored him still and poured myself a cup of coffee. "Winnie the Pooh why aren't you talking to me?" He asked as if he didn't already know. "Asshole." I mumbled. "Hey! Rude!" I looked at him. "It's rude when you call somebody something they don't want to be called. And they already asked you not to call them it." He looked like he felt bad. "Look sorry Wynter. You wanna just start over?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. That'd be cool." He smiled. "Good morning Wynter you look beautiful today." I smiled. "Why thank you Mark you look absolutely stunning as well." He bowed and I curtsied. "Well I've decided that you are gonna make a video with me." What? "Mark my face is still bruised up." He shrugged. "You don't have to tell anyone what happened." He said. "Mark that's not the point I don't mind telling people what happened. I don't look good." He laughed at my reasoning. "Wynter you look fantastic with anything on. You could have a brown sack on and still give me a hard on now come on." He pulled my hand out to the car and shoved me inside with my coffee never spilling somehow. We drove to his office. The new one not the old one that he moved out of two weeks later. "Hey this one is pretty nice." I commented sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and yanked me down onto the couch. "Kathryn can you turn on the camera?!" Mark asked the woman behind the separating wall. She looked out from around the white wall. "Who is that?" She asked pointing to me. "Kathryn hasnt anyone taught you not to point at people? And this is Wynter my new girlfriend." The office smelled of french fries and cologne. Probably because whenever they have a live stream they eat McDonalds and Ethan wears alot of cologne since he's still going through puberty (lol) "Oh hey! I'm Kathryn." She pulled her hands out of the long sleeve gray sweater. One of them was held out for me to shake and one urged the glasses she wore up the bridge of her nose. I shook her hand "I'm Wynter nice to meet you." I replied with a smile. She really was pretty. She had beautiful long brown curly hair and her eyes were a bright shade of brown. (I'm just going off what I see in videos if her eyes aren't brown IM SORRY) Her lips were plump and the top one had the perfect Cupid's bow. (The dip in color in the middle of the top lip) "you're extremely pretty." I complimented. She blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Oh thank you now. Do you want me to do your make up so that most of that isnt visible?"
She said gesturing to my jaw and my temple. I nodded. "PLEASE. Mark didn't barely tell me what was going on. I had enough time to pour a cup of coffee and slip my shoes on and that's it." She shot Mark an eye roll. "Kathryn! I just want to record a video with my Naturally beautiful girlfriend. She doesnt need any make up!" Mark literally and figuratively whined. I smacked his arm flirtaciously "Are 8 or 28 Mark?" I asked playfully. He crossed his arms over his chest and huffed a breathe out. "28." He muttered under his breath. I giggled and Kathryn pulled me over the the bathroom. "Don't put to much on me I don't want him to get upset. Just try to cover up the big ones." I said. She nodded and went to work. We were done in no time and I walked back out. "Did you put any on?" He asked examining my face. "Yeah just a little to cover up my jaw and my temple. Yo can't tell?" I asked he shook his head. "See there was no need to fuss over that was there?" I asked. He pulled me down into his lap and nestled his head into my neck. "Yes there was because you are so naturally beautiful that you don't ever need make up. It looks good on all the other girls but it just dims your beauty." He said. "You know you're very poetic when you want to be." I said/complimented. I felt his charming smile on my neck as his lips pushed against the sensitive skin there. My head tilted to the side and he kissed me there again. "Hmm that'll be fun to play with." He whispered. I smiled and blushed. "Okay well you wanted to record a video so let's do it!" I said loudly and probably more excited than I should be. "Oh yea and how come you never did this with me when I was just your friend?" He shot me a side smile. "You never had any time. But now all your time is with me so I figured why not?" He said. I smiled as he got up to tamper with the recording equipment. He squatted down in front of a camera and began to play with the wires. I squatted behind him and rubbed his ribs from his back to the front and held him there. He turned around and I fell on the ground. He got on top and I watched as his lips came closer to mine slowly. He was going way to slow. I dug my fingers into his unruly hair and pulled his face into mine. His lips were wet and soft while they moved against mine. I laughed as he pulled away. "We're never gonna finish this video." I said he laughed. "Well if you would stop teasing me like this maybe we could." He joked. I scoffed. "If you would stop being so sexy then maybe i would stop but you're to sexy so I can't" I kissed him quickly. "Well I could say the same for you missy." He said gesturing to me. He fell back and I sat up and squeezed my arms between my knees. "Bruh you literally just used my excuse on me." I complained. He laughed. "Go sit on the couch I'm gonna start the video. The camera turned on and he sat down with me.

MY WRITERS BLOCK IS FINALLY GONE! HAHA! I've had writers block for so long and I think it was from the stress of moving to North Dakota but now that the stress is gone I can finally refocus on my writing and get chapters out to you guys more regularly. So thank yo Everybody so much much for reading and as always I will see you in the next chapter BUH-BYYYE!!!!