The fair

While we were driving to where we were gonna go we spotted a nearby Fair that we decided to go to instead. ''okay um. Five adult tickets. Please.'' the woman in the booth nodded and handed me the tickets. I put my hand in the little cut out in the glass so she could put my all day pass to all the fair rides on my wrist. We walked through the door and I immediately spotted out the Zipper. I pulled Mark into line with me. He grinned. "I love this ride!" He exclaimed I clapped and since we got here so early that almost no one was here. We got in about a minute after me got in line. "Yes! I'm so ready!" I said fist pumping in the cart. He laughed and wrapped his arm around me. The ride started up and the jolt of adrenaline kicked up and I got way more excited than I was. I saw my grin in the reflection of the cart and chuckled to myself and watched as we slowly ascended. I watch as my friends find a different ride to go on. I laughed as Mark swing the cart upside down. "This is why I love you." I yelled just before the machine started throwing us around at dangerous speeds. I couldn't stop laughing. Mark screaming in my ear. It was all so pleasant. I thoroughly enjoyed every last second. Even when you first get out and you feel like youre gonna throw up. "How about the gravitron next?" I asked him. "this is why I love you. You love the exact same things as I do." He said. I smiled and we stepped into line. We got in not even 30 seconds after we got in line. We were pretty much the only people in the whole ride except for the attendant in the middle. The ride started and I immediately crawled over to Mark. I struggled to get my hand onto his chest and I lifted my head up to press my lips to his. The gravity held us together just like the love that bound us from senior year. He kissed me back with as much passion as he could in the gravitron. When the ride ended I wasn't exactly straight up and down so I almost fell. Almost being would have if Mark hadn't been there to catch me. "This is why I love you " I said. He smiled. The rest of the day went like this until the end of it where we watched a beautiful firework display and went home. "Thanks Wynter. We all had a really phenomenal time." Kathryn said. I shook my head. "Nope just getting to spend time with you guys was thanks enough." Everyone hugged me as they climbed out of Marks car and into their own at the office. I waved as Mark drove off. I grabbed his resting hand and intertwine our fingers. He looks over at me briefly and smiles the homey smile that tells me right where my heart resides. I smile back at him and he looks back at the road. We get home safely and I immediately take off my shirt in favor of the snuggie on the couch. I pull off my shorts and take note of how Mark just stared. I smiled to myself and step into the snuggie. He let out a low grumble that he probably thought no one heard. I giggled to myself while he changed into his jammies. He looked super good with his sweat pants sagging to where I could see his tone abs and his V. I bit my lip and pushed a DVD into the DVD player. It was Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. He slid onto the couch and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I snuggled into him. The movie was absolutely beautiful with the story like and the atmospheres of the planets. In the end I cried but it was so beautiful. I smiled when Peter wrapped his arms around Thora. Marks fingers found the opposite side of my face and pulled my face towards his. His mouth connected with mine and I couldn't help but get lost in his mouth. My hands got lost in his hair and Mark held my head from behind my ear. I swung my leg over his and bit his bottom lip. He growled and his hand went and squeezed my ass like he needed it to survive. I moaned loudly and bucked my hips into his stomach. His mouth unlatches from mine and wandered to my neck. I tilted my head so he had more access to the spot he has his mouth on. I groan as he bites my neck softly. His hand kneads my.ass again and I get up. ''come on babe we're going to the bed room.'' I said grabbing his hand. A low sexy grumble​ sounded from behind me and he adjusted himself. I smiled and as soon we got into the bed room I unzipped the front of the snuggie and it fell in a pool of blue fabric around my feet leaving me in just a little bra and some black lace lingerie. He rolled his eyes ''are you trying to kill me woman.'' he asked walking towards me in a brisk pace. I backed up until my legs hit the bed. I stood there like an idiot just waiting for him. His hand ran down my thigh and pulled it up around his waist at my knee. He did the same thing with the other leg. He made himself comfortable between my legs and his lips pressed against my stomach and he left kisses all the way up to my mouth which he took in a passionate kiss a few seconds later. "Get your clothes off I need you now.'' I breathed. He pulled off his pajamas and his boxer briefs. His erection was massive and throbbing. I smiled at him and he gave me a devilish grin. He ripped my panties off. ''Mark! I like those!'' I yelled he was already pushing into me ''I'll buy you more.'' He grunted. But I didn't need more I have all I need right here. I moaned loudly in his ear. He repositioned my knees so that they were up around his ribs. I clutch the bed sheets and curled them around my fingers. He kept moving inside me over and over again. ''Youre beautiful.'' he whispered. I kissed his pectoral muscles that were right in front of my face. Really I wanted to lick them and bite them but I didn't. His arms wrap around the middle of my back and he picks me up. He continued to thrust into me while he held me in his arms. "I love you so much." He said before his release. His jaw hardened and he grunted a couple times before he put me down and continue the hot Jets pumping into me. My release was found soon after he put me down and I pulled his hair and screamed. "I love you so fucking much. It's not even funny." He said. I smiled and scooted up into the bed. We threw me a rag to clean myself up and he cleaned himself up. He laid down next to me and I rested my head on his newly dried chest. "I love you way to much." I said just before I nodded off.