Animals

I woke up a couple minutes later. I took a short nap before Mark woke me up. '' hey I'm taking you out to dinner wear this.'' he put a tight purple dress and some black high heels on the back of the couch where apparently I fell asleep for hours, Tiger never once moving off my stomach. I saw no need to move any where to change so I simply took off my clothes and got into my dress right in from of him. He swallowed down a breathe as I walked in front of him and said "Zip me up?" He nodded and his hands were shaky as he zipped the back of my dress. I kissed his cheek and he heaved out a breathe that he probably didn't know he was holding as soon as i walked away. I rubbed sleep out of my eyes and went to put makeup on. I walked out right after I finished doing a simple cat eye liner and some mascara. "OK we can go now." I said with a little more sexy in my voice than I needed. "Woman you are killing me." He groaned and rubbed his leg. I giggled and held the door open for him so he could climb into the drivers seat. "I thought you always liked to drive?" Mark asked. I laughed. "Well seeing as I dont know where we are going  I thought I'd let you drive." I saw him blush and my night had been made. Just by that. I saw a little black box peek out of Marks pocket. His keys whatever. He put the car into drive and drove off. "So where are we going?" I asked. He grinned at me and didnt make a sound indicating that he wasnt going to answer. "Just what I thought. You arent going to tell me anything are you?" Mark shook his head and i huffed out a breathe in the passenger seat. A short drive later and we ended up at Olive Garden. "Yes! I love Olive Garden!" Despite my very feminine get up I jumped up and fist pumped in the air like a bro. Mark chuckled and his hand went to the small of my back. He guided me into the restaurant. "Hi we have a reservation?" Mark asked the lady at the front. "Ah mister and missus Fischbach! Yes! Follow me. We have the prettiest table set up for you two." The woman boasted. I smiled at Mark who just looked at me with a knowing smile already spread wide across his face. I lightly punched him in the ribs and continued to follow the waitress until we reached our table. The lighting was way darker than usual and there were white flowers strung along the bottom of the table cloth and a single candle lit in the middle of the table. I gasped. "Mark its beautiful!" I said covering my mouth. Mark smiled proudly and pulled a very fancy chair out for me. I sat in it and let him push me in. Then he sat down, like a true gentleman. So you have noticed that the waitress called us Mrs. and Mr.Fischbach." He said a little suspiciously, and more sweaty than usual. I mean it was warm in the restaurant but not that warm. He stood up his suit stretching across his muscles. Then he knelt down and winked at someone. "I did that on purpose because by the end of the night I am hoping that you will be my Mrs.Fischbach. Wynter Dean. Will you give me the pleasure of being my wife?" He asked me. My eyes were teary and my hands went to the little black box that he pulled out of his pocket. The one I saw earlier. The one I thought were his keys. "Now Tiger and Chica are gong to be our kids because I am saying yes I will get a legal name change to Mrs.Fischbach." Marks eyes went dim. "W-wynter thats not what I meant. I meant I want... I want you to marry me." I pounced on him so he was on his back. "I know ya goof I aint that stupid. And yes i will be your wife. I would love to be your wife." I kissed him all over his faced and then I got to his lips and I wouldnt let go. He was staying here. Underneath me with my lips on his. Mark picked me up and placed me in my chair. "Lets eat then we are getting out of here." I ordered Parmesan Chicken with Pasta and he ordered a piece of lasagna. Then we paid for our food and ate the little chocolate mints they served after a meal. I took marks hand and we walked out to the car. The ring was gorgeous and he slipped onto my finger right after we got into the car. "I love you with all of my soul. I cant imagine life without you." I smiled and cupped his cheek. "I love you to. You are my everything..." I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear. "I'll prove it to you later tonight." His sexy masculine growl sounded in my ear and then the growl of the car speeding into the night. We got home in record time. "Can i tear that tight little dress off your pretty body now?" He said, hands at my waist.  "Come here babe I need you now." I said slightly sexually frustrated. His mouth went to mine and my fingers ran through his hair. I moaned as he pushed me against a wall so he could tear my dress off me. I peeled his jacket off of him and popped the buttons on his dress shirt off. His chest was bare and the buttons scattered everywhere. I wrapped my bare legs around Marks hips and he carried me to the bedroom. The lights went off and I was on the bed.