Parents

When the night of festivities was over I realized I needed to tell everyone I knew about my recent engagement. I didn't have any friends really but me and my parents were never really close but I decided that they should know. They never rejected me, i just kinda lost touch with them as I got busier. They would be happy if I called them right. Still, I was nervous. *ring ring ri-* My mothers gentle voice picked up the phone. "Hello?" I almost broke down when I heard her voice. "Momma?" I asked, my voice cracky as hell. I heard her gasp then she yelled my fathers name. "Okay honey you're on speaker phone." I let out a small sob. I was trying to be quiet seeing as Mark was still asleep but I'm sure he woke up from that tiny sob. "Momma, I'm engaged." The line on their side was silent. "Momma?" I asked again. My mom was never the fair one. I always favored my dad. "Daddy?" My voice quivered. "We are coming down to your house princess." My dad said. "No wait! I dont live there anymore. I will text momma the address." When i hung up the phone, I woke Mark up immediately. "GET UP SLEEPYHEAD MY PARENTS ARE COMING OVER THEY DONT LIVE FAR OUT EITHER!" I hurriedly pulled on one of my nicer dresses and a cute pair of socks. I opened the blinds so it looked more bright in here than usual. I quickly made some hors d'oeuvres and placed them on the coffee table. Mark came out in super casual black t-shirt and jeans. The way the tight material stretched over his muscles made me go absolutely wild. "God damn Mark that t-shirt is amazing." I licked my lips and he grinned. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I winced. "Let me get it please. And Mark?" His eyebrows quirked up as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Be on your best behaviour." His devilish smile spread across his face. "No Promises." I smiled and opened the door.

Marks POV

When Wynter's parents got here she winced as they knocked. "Let me get it please... And Mark?" I gave her my sexiest whats up face. "Be on your best behaviour." Then a sexy grin. "No promises." She turned around to get the door before she could see my wink. I didn't plan on doing anything, just a little something to spike her anxiety just a tad. When she got done with all her greetings and hugs and stuff and her parents actually came into our house I introduced myself. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Dean I am Mark Fischbach. Your daughters Fiance." They both smiled politely as I shook their hand with the utmost respect. Everyone sat down on opposite sofas. So that me and Wynter were sitting on one sofa facing them sitting on another sofa. "So Mr.Fischbach what do you do for a living." I glanced at Wynter and she nodded. "Please call me Mark Mrs.Dean. I am a famous internet personality. I make 665,820 thousand dollars a month. I am capable of supporting Wynter and whatever children we may have." Mrs.Dean smiled at Mr.Dean. "Hey lovebug?" Wynter leaned forward and accepted her dads hands. "Yes daddy?" Her dad looked about on the verge of tears. "Do you actually love him? Are you sure he is the one?" A tear fell from Wynters cheek and that caused her dad to let a tear go as well. "Yes daddy, I love him with my entire heart. He is the only one that I will ever want. In the world. He is smart and funny and handsome. He donates at least 10,000 dollars to charity every month. He is so kind to me and everyone he knows even if that person has been less than to him. He treats me like the princess you think i am daddy. He is everything I had dreamed of and more." She was smiling and crying the whole time she was describing what she thought was me. Her dad was full out crying the whole time as well, though her mother seemed unfazed. "Mrs.Dean, are you ok?" She looked at me and smiled. "Mark do you actually love our daughter?" The sobs from the other side of the couches stopped. "Of course i do." I said fiercely. "She is smarter than i could ever be and when she laughs it sounds like music to my ears. She is more beautiful than space and for those people who know me that is a big thing to me." Wynter's shocked expression proved that. "I had always thought that no woman would ever stoop so low as to fall in love with me and Wynter is definitely slumming it with me but I wouldn't have it any other way." Wynter smacked me. "You are so slumming it with me." She said through tears and laughed. "No way." I chuckled back. She cuddled in under my arm and she smiled at her parents but i just smiled down at her. She was beautiful in every way. "Let me and my husband converse for a second. "Of course." Me and Wynter made our way into the kitchen. Wynter let out a sigh of relief and rested her head against my chest. "Im so nervous." She whispered. I caressed her hair and shhed her. Tiger and Chica trotted up to us. I picked up Chica and Wynter grabbed Tiger. She giggled. Wynter giggled. I smiled as wide as my cheek muscles would allow me to. Tiger pawed Wynter's face and she would giggle even more and I couldnt take it. Luckily Wynter's parents called us in and we brought our pets. "We have decided we dont approve of this relationship. We did a little research on what kind of personality Mark was and we didn't like it. As well as the hateful comments on some of the videos about Wynter. So pack your things dear, you will stay at our house." Wynter looked at me panicked then a wave of calm over her face. "No." She said forcefully. "I will not let you take my happiness away again. OVER AND OVER, I LISTEN TO YOUR REASONS BUT YOU DONT ACTUALLY WANT HAPPINESS FOR ME. YOU JUST WANT TO SEE ME MISERABLE. YOU NEVER LOVED ME!!!!!" She was walking towards them crying and screaming malicious intent in her eyes. I held her back by her waist. I felt her slump over my arms. She wasn't fighting anymore. "If you wanted what was best for me... you would be able to see how good he is to me... you would be able to see how much I love him... you would be able to see that without him I would be nothing." She hissed that last word. Seeing her in this much pain caused me actual physical pain. She was practically writhing in pain and I could feel it deep in my chest. She was slumped into a heap on the floor now, crying and wailing about how her parents never loved her. Her parents were crying at their childs outbreak. "I think its best if you leave now Mr. and Mrs.Dean. I can understand why you would not want me as your childs husband but i care about her from the very bottom of my heart. So much so that just seeing her like this is causing me physical pain, so if you are done causing her continual pain, Leave." They left with faces full of shame and all i saw when I turned around was the puppy and the kitten trying to comfort Wynter, but I doubted even I would be able to comfort her. But I tried. My god I tried. I held her and held her and rocked her and we didn't move. Until it was time to go to bed. Her constant crying never stopped. Only quieted so i could sleep. When she finally stopped was when she finally went to sleep. In her sleep she talked but the only words were. "I will never leave you Mark." and "You never loved me!" The whole night I couldn't sleep because she was writhing in agony the whole night. It made me cry. I stayed up all night and cried because the woman I loved was writhing in pain that I couldn't stop.