Coup D'etat

Izzy, Mimi, and Sora ran into the personal quarters of Chundaar, with Zalbaar and Wookiee rebels following them close by. Slicing any war droids that stood in their way, the three Jedi guided the small rebellion to fruition as they made their way down the hall and onto the stair case that led to Chundaar's room.

"I sense Chundaar behind this door." Izzy said as he started to cut through the door.

Sora got behind him and watched for any sort of resistance. "Be careful, Izzy, you may find something you don't want to." She said as an explosion came from his direction. Izzy went flying back against the stairs.

"Gonna feel that one tomorrow." He chuckled as Mimi pulled him up.

"This counts how many times on this planet that I've had to pull you up from a nasty situation?" Mimi giggled as she checked his back for tears in his robe or skin. She fancied herself as a sort of medical Jedi, always checking up on things. Whatever gave her happiness in the current situation was enough for her.

Izzy blushed as she felt his back. "Mimi, must you be so hard? Ow!" he winced in pain. Mimi smacked him for doing so.

"Izzy! Hold still, I'm healing you through the Force." Her hand started to glow with energy as it went through Izzy's body. "You've fractured your back a bit. I can heal some of it here, but you'll need to rest a bit when we get back to the ship."

Sora stepped up and walked through what remained of the entrance.

"Mimi, take care of Izzy. Make sure he stays there. I'll take the remainder of the rebels to find Chundaar." Sora activated her golden lightsaber and motioned for the other Wookiees to follow her as she ran off into the distance. "May the Force be with you, Mimi." She responded through the Force bond that existed between her and her former Padawan.

"May the Force be with you, Master." Mimi said as she took Izzy in a cradle position. "I can only hope that the others are doing as well."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Back from the dead I see." Tai said as he activated his lightsaber. Matt activated his as well and walked beside Tai to confront Calo Nord.

"You seem surprised. Did you think it was going to be easy to beat me?" Calo asked, wiping mist away from his goggles. The bounty hunter had evaded the destruction of Taris, a world on the Outer Rim that was destroyed by Darth Revan and Malak. How he survived is a mystery, but it was clear to the Jedi that he meant business. He pulled out his two blaster pistols and began to walk forward.

"I wonder... do you think you can face two Jedi with just blasters? Maybe the shock of Taris' destruction knocked something loose in your brain." Matt taunted as he and Tai walked forward as well.

He looked off in the distance to make sure their Padawans had followed Meiko and were out of sight. Once he had made sure that the other three were far enough away, he began to taunt Calo some more.

"I'm sure whoever paid you to do this has no idea about what's here, do they?" Matt motioned for Tai to join in.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure they would send you here only so that way you would kill us and then die here from the threats of Kashyyyk. You're the cheapest, most worthless, mercenary scum in the galaxy." Tai said as he and Matt formed a circle around Calo Nord.

Calo then detached the barrels to his blasters as the grips activated two red blades reminiscent of lightsaber shotos. "Shall we get on with it? I have a rep to protect." Calo said as he assumed his ready stance with his shotos in a defensive stance.