Epilogue - Looking towards the Times Ahead

Joe stood before Meiko and Matt, who had now a robotic arm to replace his flesh and blood he lost on the Star Forge. The two were dressed in their usual robes, with their hoods raised. The rest of the group lined up on the ramp towards the Temple on Rakata Prime. The night sky was full of stars and fireworks as the Republic ships dropped payloads into the atmosphere to celebrate their victory over the Sith Empire.

To Meiko, this was the happiest day of her life. Since her loss of Telos, her parent's death on Endor, and her crash landing on Kashyyyk, Matt had showed her what life truly was, and how to live in the Force and with everyone around him. He was perfect for her, and she would always remind him for the rest of their days together.

For Matt, this day was as equally perfect. The amount of love he held for Meiko could not be put into words, and yet he managed to win her heart over their time together. He would always protect her, and always be there for her.

Joe began to speak. "Do you, Matt Ishida, take Meiko Mochizuki to be your wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

Matt nodded in response. "I do."

Joe turned towards Meiko. "And you Meiko Mochizuki, do you take Matt Ishida to be your husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

Meiko smiled. "If I didn't, we wouldn't be doing this." This garnered a snort from TK, who was promptly smacked by Kari.

Joe smiled and released an orb of pure Force energy. "Then by the power vested in me by the Jedi High Council, I pronounce you husband and wife, Grey Jedi Knights." The two lovebirds removed their hoods and planted a kiss firmly on their lips. The rest of the group ignited their lightsabers in tandem as they walked down the temple steps. The group then proceeded to board the Ebon Hawk, waiting for their future adventures to take place. As the Hawk drifted off into the atmosphere, Kari looked down on the planet to see the spirits of Tai, Sora, and Davis all waving off to them. She smiled and waved back, feeling TK pull her back into the crew quarters. Izzy and Mimi took Yolei into the garage to begin work on new equipment for the group as Matt and Meiko took their hands and piloted the Ebon Hawk out of Rakata Prime's atmosphere. Ken and Cody began new training exercises, feeling the ship being pulled into Hyperspace.

For the group known as the Destined Jedi, this was their destiny. To travel the stars of the galaxy and help those whoever were in need. For the Sith had been defeated and the Jedi victorious, nothing would stand in their way...

But for how long would this peace last...