The Passage of Knighthood

As the Ebon Hawk drifted through Hyperspace, TK took the straps off his shoulders as he sank into the pilot's chair. Finally overcoming Korriban, he and Kari were finally heading home, a journey that would take them two hours at least. Feeling restless, TK got up and walked out to the main hold and inserted the piece of the Star Map from Korriban into the galaxy map projector at the center of the ship. Picking out small details, he noticed that the two planets that were found lied in a diagonal fashion. 'This puzzle is getting more confusing by the minute... where could this accursed space station be?'

His thoughts persisted until he felt another presence enter the room. Kari had taken off her Jedi robes and replaced them with a beautiful silk nightgown. Stepping through the main hold, Kari felt the cool metal sting her bare feet as she walked around, placing her hands on TK's shoulders. "Has anyone ever told you that you work too much?" Kari asked, giving a smirk towards the man that had just saved her life.

"Many times, I'm trying to decipher this puzzle that leads towards the Star Forge. It looks like Manaan is our next planet of exploration." TK said as he placed one of his hands over Kari's. He turned off the galaxy map and turned around to face her. "Did you hear what I had said to you over our bond?" TK had hoped that she had heard every word that he had spoken inside the tomb.

Kari smiled at this and kissed him right on the lips. She caressed his cheek as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Breaking away, she began to speak, "Does that answer your question?" she gave a devilish look as TK nodded. "I love you so much TK, I always have. Now that we conquered Korriban, I've decided that no one is taking me away from you."

TK planted his lips against hers one more time. Instead of it being a peck like they were used to, this kiss tasted of true passion. The love these two shared for each other could be felt around the ship, if there was anyone to feel it that is. What only mattered to TK was that he was alone with the woman he loved, and no one could stop him.

Kari broke the kiss as she stroked his chin. Trailing her fingers down, she dug through his Jedi robes and felt his chest. She rubbed her fingers around the center, noticing the muscles that had become more apparent as TK had gotten older. "You know... I believe we've earned some time to explore more than just planets." She whispered into his ear.

TK felt his fingers quiver as his entire body shook at the idea Kari had just planted in his head. They were indeed alone, and they had just survived one of the biggest threats a Padawan could ever face. "You know something Kari... I couldn't agree more." TK said with sweat starting to rub down his face as goosebumps came into view. "Is that why you wore that beautiful dress?"

"Maybe..." She replied with a wink. She then led TK down the hall with the seductive tone of her voice to the starboard dormitories. "I want you, TK." Kari said as she readied herself for what they were about to do.

TK gave an evil look towards Kari as he began to tease her with kisses placed along her cheek and neck. "Be careful what you wish for, milady." He whispered into her ear.

She clawed at his neck as she heard the whisper. Digging her nails in, she started to nip at his ear, her tongue doing the rest of the work. She quickly stopped this and closed the door behind them. "You're all mine now." She said with an evil tone in her voice. What happened on the way back to Alderaan is for TK and Kari to know only, as the bond of love took hold of the two Jedi. Now they would become more powerful than ever. But of course, even the greatest of love stories has its spies.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tai and Sora walked into the cantina at the Jedi Temple, holding hands as soon as they noticed no other Jedi were present in the room. Tai felt himself be rushed over with complete happiness, as his life was finally where he wanted it to be. He felt Kari's presence leave Korriban, and he was with the woman of his dreams. Nothing could make him feel any happier.