Nerdy Boy

Third Person's POV

"Bye!~"Jimin the nerdy boy said while waving back on his friends"Bye Bye Jiminie!"Hoseok said.

"Well Well well Jimin the nerdy boy"Jungkook said"what do you want from me Jungkook?"Jimin said coldly"Hmm? How about my money?"Jungkook said while smirking"sorry Jungkook but I got nothing today"Jimin said then walked passed him "Hey!"The younger held his arms yanking it harshly"what did I tell you for being so coldy to me huh?"Jungkook said glaring at him"Ah Jungkook! You're pulling too hard"Jimin pretended"Then you could've just said sorry to me! You piece of shit"Jungkook said, The younger widen his eyes when The older push him to the wall"Yah! What're you doing!?".

"Well im so done with your so bad boy attitude baby, Daddy hates that"Jimin smirked"W-what!?"Jungkook panicked of what could've the older do to him,Jimin started licking Jungkook's neck then kissed it making the latter moan"J-Jimin Please stop I promise I won't gonna bully you anymore just please stop"Jungkook begged while trembling"Hm, okay fine but in one condition"Jimin said"What is it?"Jungkook asked"Come to my house everyday after school okay?"Jungkook just nodded then the older let go of him walking away from him"bye Jungkook-ah! See you tomorrow!"Jimin said smiling at him.

Jungkook's POV

"HE WHAT!? THAT NERD BOY!? GAVE YOU A HICKEY!?"Taehyung said shockingly"Hyung! My brother might hear you!"I said"I already heard of it"Namjoon said laughing at Jungkook's expression"Hyung! Please dont say this to mom okay! And dad too! They might misunderstand this that im a gay but Im really not!"I begged"okay okay just for my little brother"Namjoon said grinning at him"Thanks hyung"I said.

"And also he said that Jimin will fuck him at his house"Tae said making me widen my eyes"KIM TAEHYUNG!"I yelled making Him laugh including my brother"that's not funny!"I said.

*skip too lazy to write sorry:p*

"Wow you got a nice house Jimin"I said admiring his house"thanks"Jimin said giggling "you could explore the house for a while, While I change"He said"okay!"I said back.

I look at the hall seeing so many vases there"wow this is so many"I said touching one, Each of it had a description but I didn't read it because im lazy, but some of the vases caught my attention with the bunny design of it"this is cute"I said touching it "woah! It glows!"I said, i look at the another one but I stopped on my tracks making me gulp when I heard some broken glass" shit I broked the vase"I whispered, I look at the price of it making me gasp"the fuck!? ₩31 million"Oh I Guess this is where I die.

"Jungkook?" SHIT IM SO DEAD! Until I felt a warm hands touched my waist "I see you dropped the special one"Jimin said making me shiver"I-Im sorry" I said.

------------

Imma warning you guys

------------

"Ah! Shit Daddy! "I moaned when he bashed to my prostate again and again"I guess you like this? When Daddy punish you huh?"Jimin smirked when he thrusted hard and deeper"Daddy! Ah! Please let me come!"I screamed"not yet bunny"he said making me whine.

He turned me around so my butt is in the air "AHH! SHIT FUCK SO GOOD!"I screamed when he rammed inside me"like that baby? Huh? Or do you like more?"Jimin asked"MORE PLEASE MORE!"I begged"ok I'll give you more" with that he thrusted in an inhuman pace making me yell"JIMIN! JIMIN! JIMIN!" "That's right scream daddy's name so the neighbors will know who you belong to"Jimin said kissing my neck.

"Ahhh!"I moaned when he started to praise me "shit look at that your hole is taking me cock so good! Is that how you want me baby huh?"he asked while spreading my hole wide "Ahhh!!"I screamed when he thrusted nonstop with his inhuman speed"Take it for me baby just wait more and I will tell you when you will come okay?"he said"Y-yes daddy"I said"good boy"he said.

He pushed my head back down the bed fucking me hard "JIMIN! AHH SHIT!"I screamed and moaned when he abuses my prostate"Ah shit you're getting too tight! Ah!"He moaned then spurt his seeds inside me fulling me"daddy please"I begged"please what baby?" "Please make me cum"I said"ok baby"he said then started to pump my dick faster.

"Ah! JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN! Just like that!"I moaned then cum out after that he cleaned us both then plomp back next to me"you like that? When the nerd boy fucks you hard?"he asked making me blush"shut up! I never know that you could be this so dominant!"I said"okay baby lets go sleep we got school tomorrow"he said"shit!"I cursed"what?" "How will I walk right now!?"I said"simple you take a step"he said"bitch you tryna-" "do you want a round two?" "N-no"I said"good now sleep" "I-I love you Jimin"I said blushing"I love you too Jungkook-ah"he said then spoon me ruffling my hair.