Maid/BabySitter

JM

"Aish Sara! Stop pouring milk on your sister's dress"I said taking the bottle of milk away from Sara"Sorry Appa, inaaway nya kasi ako eh"(she's bullying me)Sara said pouting at Jungmin"hihi showwy Unnie"Jungmin said hugging her sister"you two are so cute"I squealed then the phone turn off.

"Ne Hoseok Hyung?"

"Hey Jimin-ah the babysitter is now in the Philippines and its on his way to your house"

"Ah okay Thank you Hyung for informing me"

"No problem Jimin, Also his name is J--"

"Eh? It cut out"I said annoyed (sorry its really like that in the Philippines lel) "Appa!! Jungmin is throwing me stuffs again!"Sara cried running around"Jungmin! Stop it"I said chasing the two.

JK

"Saan po tayo Sir?" (Where to Sir?)The driver asked looking straight "umm Pardon?"I asked "oh im sorry i do not know you cannot speak Tagalog im sorry sir"He said "oh no its fine"I smiled"Where to Sir??"He asked again"Oh can you go this address?"I said giving the piece of paper"oh yes i can i can"he said giving it back as i nodded.

"Pota nosebleed ako doon ah" I heared the driver but I just ignored it.

------

I reached the Park's house paying the taxi and take my luggage going to the doorway ringing the doorbell"Coming!"I heard a faint sound coming inside seems like he's in a rush.

Then the door opened revealing a tall man (need to make him Tall because he's in the Philippines lolol) "Hello there are you perhaps the babysitter?"He smiled omg he's so cute"Ah yes Im Jeon Jungkook"I said"Park Jimin, oh come inside"(lol i almost wrote come inside me gosh whats wrong with me)He said moving aside for me to come in.

"Thank you"I smiled then go inside seeing two little kids running around"Kids!"Jimin shouted gaining the two kid's attention running going towards us"Introduce yourselves"Jimin said smiling at them"Hello Im Park Jungmin, im 4 years old"The small kid said hugging me"hello Jungmin! And you must be??"I said looking at the other one"Im Park Sara, 5 years old"she said shyly, I hugged her too making her lean to my touch.

"Ok kids go play i just have something to talk with Mr. Jeon okay?"Jimin said as they nodded running to the garden playing with the balls "ok Mr. Jeon, how old are you??"Jimin asked motioning me to sit down"Oh Im 21 years old"I said "I see im older than you"He laughed"what?"I asked widening my eyes"You look so young but taller than me"I said"ah thank you"He said "ok do you want to talk about the rules now or want to chat a bit??"he asked"oh we can talk about the rules now i dont want to spend some time and you must have work"I said "ok"

------------

"And the last one is dont let the children go to my room"he said making me confused"but why?"I asked"oh umm there's something they don't really need to see"He said laughing nervously "oh ok"I said then he stand up"I guess i need to do my work now"He said"oh want me to go make you some coffee for later??"I asked"oh sure thanks"he smiled then go to his room after I heard it locked I go to the kids seeing them now fighting each other"oh my god kids dont hurt yourselves"I said rushing to them pushing them gently away from each other"she bit me!"Sara cried"she pulled my hair in the first place!"Jungmin said crying too"oh my god how should i settle this! Okay kids if you stopped fighting Kookie will give you kids ice cream"I said happily"really?? Kookie will give us ice creams??"Jungmin asked"yes but if inky you two didn't fight"I said"ok then!"They both say happily now playing barbie dolls with each other.