Notice!

Hello readers,

I'm here to tell you that I'm going to unpublish all my books and publish a new one, to avert your attention from these books that i created.

don't worry i am NOT going to delete any of my books, im just gonna correct the errors that are too noticeable.

and also i know you're thinking that why it took me so long to update that it sometimes takes me a whole year to publish each chapters.

it's because im not that confident in my writings, once i read the whole chapter i always feel the cringe and it felt like it doesn't really suit the plot of the story that's why i re-write it again and again, and I'm sorry for that.

and remember author is a lazy girl, i think of what will be the next scene but my hand doesn't want to do the work so it really takes me more than a month.. yeah that long.

and i always lost interest in writing but since my brain is always thinking of many plots, i couldn't ignore that.

everytime i read other books online i somehow want to create something similar to that but not too similar just a little bit.

so yeah i won't even apologize now because i always apologize everytime i post a notice.

but im still sorry:D

so i will let the new viewers/readers to finish this book before i unpublish it.

comment here if you're done reading.
maybe if it reach 10+ comments I'll unpublish it.

[ ]

Thanks!