My Teacher Is An Idol!?

Jungkook's POV

"Do well at your first day being a Teacher Jungkook-ah! Hwaiting!"Taehyung said while giving me thumbs up"Ah Thank you Hyungie~"I said back then entered the room making the girls squeal some"oh my god he's cute!"s or "omg is he a new transferee??".

"Hello Class today I will be your New Math Teacher replacing Mr. Kim"I said smiling at them"so let's start from introducing myself, Im Jeon Jungkook but you can call me Mr. Jeon and I'm 21 years old"I said, someone raised their hands asking me how did I became a teacher since im same aged with them I answered them by saying"Im an early studier"I said making them 'ooed'

"Ok let's start our first topic of ma-" i looked at the door frame when someone slammed the door seeing a short-male with brown hair, he bowed at me saying sorry for being late then took a seat.

"Ok let's start our topic for math again"

Jimin's POV

Gosh that teacher made my dick itching"hey dude, you okay? Got a problem down there"Yoongi said "yes Im okay its just the teacher is-" "cute and sexy I know"I glared at him making him chuckle"what? Im just saying"he said then starts writing what was written on the board when we heard footsteps moving near at us, I looked up seeing the teacher bending down when someone ask him a question gosh that guy really makes me want to slap that ass.

Without knowing i really did slap his ass making him gasp then look at me"I-Im sorry I-I didn't mean to"I stuttered making me innocent but i was not "I-it's okay I forgive you"he said giving me his bunny smile shit that smile make me weak"now class you could have your lunch break this early because you all did a great job"the teacher said or may I say Mr. Jungkook "Thank you Mr. Jeon!!!"The girls squealed making me annoyed by them"Jimin~ you said you're gonna have a date with me this lunch break" that girl again"Of course babe~ I promised that"I said to Rachel "Yay! Thanks babe~"she said.

I looked at the front seeing Mr. Jeon looking at his phone with his pouty lips making me lick my lips gosh that guy really how many time did I say that!"Jimin!" "Ah yes?"I asked"Where are you staring at that made you out of focus at me huh?"she asked then sit down my lap straddling me "Is daddy Cheating on me??"she pouted grinding on my boner making it calm down a bit bitch did my boner rejected her?

"No I am not Babe, now why won't we just go now hmm? And I will give you reward if you're a good girl"I said winking at her"okay Daddy~"she said then stood up"Jungkookie~"We heard outside "oh Hyung!"I see Mr. Jeon knows the guy, "how's the students??" He asked"oh they're good students, they didn't gave me headaches"Mr. Jeon said flashing his bunny smile only I can see that.

"Let's go babe! I want to eat!!" "Okay let's go"I said following her.

Jungkook's POV

"Im surprised no one recognized you here in this school"Tae said nudging me"its better than the other schools they always fangirl about me and stuffs"I said eating my lunch"yeah its better here, by the way how's the life of an Idol"he asked"oh its good but still stressing"I said"you can do it Jungkook believe me"he said"Omg! Is that Justin-Oppa?"some girls squealed"I guess someone recognize you"Tae said"Hello Oppa! Can I have your autograph please~"the girl said"sure!"I said"Thank you Oppa~"I said cringing to the nickname.

"Let's go before all the students recognize you"Tae said packing his finished lunch"okay"I said then pack my things too.