Stylist

*three beats then a whistle*

“Im Awake!”

Jungkook groaned as he took his phone dismissing the alarm.

Then checked the time.

"Oh shit! I'm so late!!" the boy said as he goes to his bathroom taking a quick shower after that he brushed his teeth then went to his large ass wardrobe that his parent's bought him since he had so many clothes....from his idol.

No he didn't stole it, it was just a gift for him he don't know why this idol always gave him his clothes. I mean he can always give it to the other members but the idol chose him.

"ugh forget about fashion i need to hurry up!" jungkook said to himself as he picks random clothes.

---

"Jungkook you're 15 minutes late!" manager sejin said as he scolds jungkook "I'm really sorry manager-nim" jungkook bowed "its fine, now go to room 03 jimin needs some assist" jungkook nodded. Running fast as he can quite tripping on the way but still got his strength.

"J-Jimin-ssi?" jungkook called only to have jimin open the door hugging him "J-jimin??" the younger mumbled still processing that why jimin is hugging him.

"hmm jungkook-ah you're late you made jiminie wait for you" the older pouted cupping the smaller's cheeks (yeah jungkook is smaller than him you have a problem?)

"I'm sorry jimin-ssi" jungkook giggled at the older's cuteness "yah, I told you that you'll always call me hyung or you will be punished" jimin huffed letting jungkook in inside the room.

"ok ok fine Jimin-hyung"

"now a little bit of tint" jungkook muttered as he brush jimin's lips gently trying to blend in the color "there better" jungkook smiled as he turn to look at the mirror seeing the masterpiece he made "hmm something's missing" jimin said.

"what is it? Do you want some more of the blush? How about the gradient o-"

But he was cut off by jimin who was kissing him right now causing him to gasped by the sudden movement.

"this...this is the missing part" jimin smiled caressing jungkook's cheeks "h-hyung" the younger blush as he covered his red face "aww jungkookie is shy" jimin laughed.

"stop it hyung" jungkook pouted hitting his chest lightly "you stop pouting or I'll do it again" jimin smirked making the other to stop his actions.

"ahh it's getting hot in here" jimin groaned unbuttoning two button on the top of his shirt.

"b-but the ac is on the higher tem-"

"You made it hotter in this room now you need to take care of what you did to me jeon jungkook" jimin said pulling jungkook on to his lap "wearing this kind of shirt" jimin added as jungkook look down to his shirt seeing it was v-line shirt exposing out his collarbone.

The younger covered his chest immediately getting shy around the older more.

"don't hide it baby, I already seen it"

Jimin carried jungkook by his hips then locked the door before going to the couch "you see this?" jimin ask pointing down as jungkook looked down seeing the visible bulge on jimin.

Making him hitched on his breath when he saw it was big than he expected (because small chili pepper-)

"now you need to take care of it" jimin said looking intensely in to jungkook's eyes.

"b-but what about your performance?"

"do you want daddy to perform there while he's having a problem?" jungkook whimpered by he's husky voice as he shake his head a no.

"good now be a good boy and don't make a sound"

Jimin suddenly attacked jungkook's neck directly on his sweet spot causing the latter to moan "hmm?  Already making a sound?" jimin chuckled which made jungkook apologize.

"fuck you smell good" jimin said while nipping on his jaw currently enjoying his moment while jungkook has a difficulty about his doings what will he do to prevent his sound.

Jungkook widen his eyes when jimin quickly removed their clothes "h-hyung we're really gonna do it?" the younger asked as jimin just smirked at him.

----

"Nnghh... D-daddy! I'm almost there!" jungkook mumbled while gripping on the couch, jimin who was continue eating him behind.

"why the fuck you taste this so good" jimin groaned inserting one finger inside causing the latter to whimper in pain.

Jimin 5 more minutes

ok manager-nim

"s-shall we stop now?" jungkook asked "no baby, I still have a problem" jimin said thrusting his finger inside jungkook "ah d-daddy"

“Bro Jimin, want to head out now?”

“no hyung, I'll just catch up to you guys”

“ok”

"hyung i think we really need to-Ah! Fuck d-daddy!" jungkook moaned in pain as jimin just inserted his cock inside him after he get back his finger.

"are you disobeying daddy again?" jimin growled thrusting deeper "n-no! I-im sorry D-daddy!" the younger cries out  when jimin thrusted in inhuman pace.

"fuck you feel so good" jimin moaned as he leaned down to kiss jungkook "I love you jungkook" jimin muttered between the kiss.

"I-i love you too" jungkook stuttered gripping on his hair while his getting closer.

"I-i-I'm gonna come!"

"not yet baby, wait for daddy" jimin gripped on his cock while thrusting faster "b-but daddy! I can't!"

Jimin gets faster as the younger arched his back when he felt jimin bashed on his prostate "Daddy! There!" jungkook yelped completely moving his hips.

"D-daddy i really need to!"

"together baby!" jimin released his length while pumping it faster causing jungkook to moan louder as they both cum.

“Jimin! Hurry up”

"that was the best" jimin smiled pecking jungkook's lips "I know hyung" the younger panted.

"so i think you need to redo my makeup" jimin said "Aish! I have to do it again!" jungkook sulked causing jimin to laugh "sorry baby"

-----

I died at Jhope's daydream
And still my wifi is slower than usual but.... JHOPE IS STILL KILLING ME

and wow it already have 16M views.