Bad Hybrid

Of course Jk's POV

"Hyung, im just gonna buy some snacks at the store"I said as Taehyung nodded"be back early ok? We dont want Jin-hyung be mad again"he said looking at me"okay hyung bye"I said then closed the door feeling the cold breezy air passing through my body "Uhh i should wear some thicker jacket but oh well im hungry so"I shrugged then go to store buying some snacks"Thank you sir! Have a good day!"the girl said bowing at me"thank you"I smiled then left the store I pull out my favorite snack then started to tear it off but some cat took it away from me"Hey!"I yelled then chased the cat nvm it im just gonna buy new one.

Before I go back to the store I heard someone calling me"Hey cute boy"I looked back seeing a not so small man standing infront of me with... WAIT CAT EARS!? A-AND CAT TAIL!

I move back making him move towards me"Im talking to you baby boy"he smirked"who are you!? And what the hell are you!?"I asked "Im Park Jimin and Im a Cat Hybrid as you can see"he said smirking again i just wanna rip his face apart but hes too cute.

*Yolo yolo yolo yo! Yolo yolo yo! Tangjinjae-*

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Yah Jungkook where are you! Jin is finding you now"

"Omg am i screwed up?"

"Well of course you dumbass now come back before he will rage out of here"

"O-"

"Oohh what is this?"Jimin asked innocently taking away my phone "Yah Jimin! Give it back!"I said walking towards him but he smirked slamming me to the wall making me yelp.

"Jungkook!? Are you okay!? Im coming there right now!"

"Tae! help!"I said then he ended it putting it on his pocket"Give it back!"I said reaching for his pocket"nuh uh baby boy, if you want to get it back come with me"he said "no!"I said he took my phone showing it to me"this look expensive do you want me to break it?"he said pinning me on the wall"no please"I said remembering that, that phone is my mom's gift to me and its the only gift that I only got from her.

"Then come with me"he said pushing me hard on the wall"Okay okay"I mumbled"Good boy"he chuckled then grabbed my wrist shoving to a car"Is this your car?"I asked "nope its my brother's"he said started driving.

---------

We arrived at a big house with a garden that full of roses "wow this is your house!?"I asked"yeah pretty right?"He said as I nodded.

"Jimin~"A girl called with cat ears and cat tail too"Hello Mina"Jimin said hugging her"is this your soulmate!? He's so cute and looks like a bottom"she smiled wait bottom?"Ahhah Mina dont say things like that"Jimin said laughing nervously.

"Umm can I ask? What do you mean by me looking like a bottom?"I asked, they look shocked at me then look at each other"n-nothing! Lets go inside"Jimin said quickly pushing towards their house.

Weird

"Jimin!"A guy said running towards Jimin"Hi Jihyun"Jimin smiled "who's this? Your soulmate?"He asked"Yeah"Jimin smiled looking at me ME SOULMATE!? WHEN!?

"Hmm he smells good"Jihyun guy said sniffing me they're not gonna eat me right?"umm you're not going to eat me right?"I asked nervously"No of course why would you say that?"Jimin said "Jimin will eat you on bed"Jihyun whispered then ran upstairs"YAH! I heard that!"Jimin yelled, "umm can I have my phone now?"I asked"Later"he said sitting on the couch, While i sit on the other one but then a chain suddenly traps my hands and legs.

"what the!? Jimin! What's happening!?"I said panicking"well as you can see im gonna taste you now"he smirked "WHAT!? Taste me!?"I shouted, I looked around seeing they were chains on the wall "how!? We're on the living room earlier!"I said then shut my eyes hard then open it again but I can't see anything"J-Jimin? I can't see!"I shouted but then I felt him near my ear"relax baby.."he whispered then i felt him removing pants along with my boxers.

"J-jimin please stop"I said then My hands are suddenly tied up, him gently helping me stand up and we step like 5 steps then I bump on the wall making me hiss.

"Oops sorry"he chuckled.

"Ah! W-what's that! Ahh~"I moaned when he put something inside me then it started to vibrate"Aaahhhhhh~ s-stop i-it!"I moaned trying to wiggle it off, "can't do baby boy"he moaned is he doing what im thinking!? Omg please no.

I started to feel some liquid forming on the tip of my dick making me grind on the wall, then he slap my butt making me stop what im doing"dont do that baby"he whispered as he remove the thing inside me an replace it with something big and warm.

"AHH! STOP IT HURTS!"I screamed but he just ignored me kissing my neck.

He lead us to something comfy which is the bed I think because I can't see so i don't know then he laid me on my chest, ass is up on the air.

*Yolo yolo yolo yo! Where the party yah! Tangjinjaem tangjinjaem tangjinjaem*

"JUNGKOOK! WHERE ARE YOU!? YOU'RE NOT IN THE CONVENIENCE STORE!"

Shit he answered the phone call.

"Hello?"

"WHAT THE FUCK WHO ARE YOU!? AND WHERE'S JUNGKOOK!?"

"Hmm, Well Im Park Jimin nice to meet you, and dont worry Jungkook is safe with me"

"Please just give us Jungkook back"

"i will dont worry, by the way you want to see us?"

"No Jimin please!"I whispered and he slap my butt again making me moan.

"Please?"

Fuck im so doomed.

I heared the phone's audio near me shit its in front of me.

"J-Jungkook!?"

Jimin thrusted this time its deeper making me moan louder"H-Hyung"I whimpered.

"Omo PLEASE STOP DOING THAT TO HIM I PROMISE I WILL GIVE YOU ALL YOU WANTED JUST TO GIVE US JUNGKOOK BACK"

Fuck you Hyung.

"Really? Hmmm how about him?"

*tooot*

"Hm he ended the call now we can have our privacy"he said then remove the blindfold seeing a mirror behind the headboard, omg and Jimin's body had a muscular biceps and thighs and wait is he blushing? And his cock is inside me and its so warm omo is this heat!?

He thrusted again faster this time"Ahhh Mas--Jimin!" Fuck i almost said master!"hmm Baby you feel so good"he moaned then squeezed my asscheeks.

"Now now do you want to ride me?"

Omg what should i say??

-----------------
:O