Jealous/Revenge

"Yoongi-hyung, play with me!"

"Taehyung-ah, let's cuddle"

"Jin-hyung, help me cook please"

"Namjoon-hyung, let's sing a song"

"Hobi-hyung, I love you~"

All of this words is what Jungkook hated hearing from his lover.

His Lover's own mouth saying those things like he's not there.

He was sad that his hyung aren't paying attention to him so he will get a revenge because of him making Jungkook jealous.

time for my plan..

"Goodmorning TaeTae-hyung!!"Jungkook greeted hugging him from the back.

"Oh hey Jungkookie, goodmorning"He replied ruffling the younger's hair.

"Hey Jungkook can you wake up Yoongi please?" Jin commanded as he flip the omelette.

"sure hyung" the other smiled running towards his Yoongi-hyung's room.

As the boy opened the door, Jimin was following just to check on him if he does something on waking him up.

But he caught Jungkook ontop of Yoongi while bouncing on him (boi i swear if you guys start again) "Yoongi-hyung, wake up~"Jungkook giggled making Jimin glare at him and Yoongi.

"Ah.. Jungkook stop bouncing on me"Yoongi groaned holding on the younger's thighs.

"But you won't wake up"

"ok fine, im awake happy?" The older said holding the other's waist "Yah Come on you two, I'm hungry" Jimin snapped as he stared coldly at Jungkook.

"okie, Come on Yoongi-hyung" Jungkook giggled running outside while giggling like a baby. (i literally love his baby like laugh)

Before Yoongi got out of the room Jimin quickly blocked his way "I know that you're my hyung but I need you to not touch what's mine ok?" Jimin glared before walking away.

"What happened to him?" Yoongi thought curiously.

--

"Jin-hyung! Let me help you with that!" Jungkook said getting some plates "oh thank you Jungkook-ah" Jin said smiling while seeing the younger trying to reach the cabinet "Aigoo Kookie-ah, let me help" the older said opening the cabinet then gave him the plates "Thank you Jin-hyung"the latter smiled.

And again Jimin snatched away the plates then put them in front of the other members 'my plan is working~'.

"Guys! The food is ready!" Jimin shouted which scared the younger he was shocked than his voice gotten bigger after waking up Yoongi.

They all took a seat but Jungkook and Jimin didn't "You are coming with me" jimin says gripping on the younger's wrist "But I'm hungry!" jungkook pouted.

"That's why we're going to our room"

"omg what's gonna happen?" jungkook thought.

As they both entered their shared room, jimin quickly locked the door pushing jungkook to the bed "you're getting punish tonight" jimin smirked at how jungkook gulped in his sight.

"b-but you're the one who needs to be punish! Making me jealous yesterday" jungkook whined "oh did it affect you?"

"of course!" jungkook pouted "oh then I'm sorry my baby boy" the older said cupping his cheeks "I can't forgive you that easily" jungkook smirked this time taking a blindfold putting it on jimin.

𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara